Unlock The Game: Brilliant new Adidas ad featuring Suarez, Mata, Ramsey & Baines
- April 18, 2014
”In a season as tight as this where margins between glory and disaster are smaller than ever, dreams can be realised or crushed in the blink of an eye. It falls to the players who take fate into their own hands to Unlock the Game and deliver when it matters most.
The key lies in threading the pass that nobody else saw, finding the extra yard of pace to beat your man and creating something from nothing from a set-piece.”
That’s the message behind Adidas’ brilliant new advert, which features Luis Suarez, Leighton Baines, Juan Mata, Aaron Ramsey, and Luke Shaw, all of whom are show visualizing how they’re going to ‘unlock the game’, and psyching themselves up for the season’s final push.
Worth noting Suarez’s impressive screen presence; that look in the mirror…
- Gonzalo Jara has previous for intimate groping, grabbed Luis Suarez by the cojones in 2...
- The top ten Luis Suarez goals from his debut season in La Liga [Official Video]
- Watch the top 10 goals from Barcelona’s MSN in 2014-15 [Video]
- Barcelona release exclusive victory parade footage featuring Lionel Messi and Neymar [V...
- Incredible: The birthplaces of Barcelona’s MSN trio form a perfectly straight lin...
- Steven Gerrard congratulates Luis Suarez on Instagram post CL final
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi