Unhappy Rooney is David Moyes fault, says Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho [Guardian]
- August 25, 2013
Ahead of Manchester United’s crunch game with Chelsea, Jose Mourinho had a few words. Words which will enrage Manchester United manager David Moyes.
The story with quotes will be on Monday’s Guardian front page.
Jose Mourinho pointed the finger at David Moyes, blaming him for Rooney’s unhappiness at the club, because the new United manager described the England striker as ‘second-choice’ to Robin Van Persie.
Mourinho waged war when asked if Moyes should shoulder the blame. “Of course” he repsonded.
The Chelsea manager said “We are trying to get a player that a manager told ‘You will be a second option’ for him (Van Persie).”
A third Chelsea bid for the Manchester United forward is expected before the transfer window closes.
The video below is a few days old in which Mourinho speaks of his wish to bring in a striker.
- Chelsea Ladies beat Notts County 1-0 to win their 1st ever FA Cup trophy (Official high...
- The BBC uploaded a trolling John Terry tweet during Chelsea Ladies’ FA Cup final ...
- Ex-Chelsea & Man City midfielder Frank Lampard makes his MLS debut (Videos)
- Which club is bigger Arsenal or Chelsea? [AFTV v CFC]
- Chelsea captain John Terry admits it will be strange to play against ‘Big Pete...
- John Terry tips ‘different class’ Radamel Falcao to succeed at Chelsea (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi