Unbelievable Tekkers Part II: When Aleksander Litvinenko (FC Alushta Krym) scored a Rainbow Flick golazo at U13 level
- October 3, 2012
On Tuesday we brought you a goal of the season contender from an under-15 match from the Ukraine, where Aleksander Litvinenko pulled off an outrageous Rainbow Flick that took out two players before he smashed a volley into the net.
Brilliantly this wasn’t the fist time young Aleksander Litvinenko had succeeded with this stunt whilst being filmed on camera.
Back in 2010, when Litvinenko was playing for Alushta Krym’s under-13s, he scored almost a carbon copy of the goal against FC Orion.
Watch Aleksander Litvinenko’s original Rainbow Flick golazo below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”239812″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi