Unbelievable Tekkers Part II: When Aleksander Litvinenko (FC Alushta Krym) scored a Rainbow Flick golazo at U13 level
- October 3, 2012
On Tuesday we brought you a goal of the season contender from an under-15 match from the Ukraine, where Aleksander Litvinenko pulled off an outrageous Rainbow Flick that took out two players before he smashed a volley into the net.
Brilliantly this wasn’t the fist time young Aleksander Litvinenko had succeeded with this stunt whilst being filmed on camera.
Back in 2010, when Litvinenko was playing for Alushta Krym’s under-13s, he scored almost a carbon copy of the goal against FC Orion.
Watch Aleksander Litvinenko’s original Rainbow Flick golazo below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”239812″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...