- Zlatan Ibrahimovic killed a 500 pound moose with his first shot hunting in Sweden [Expressen]
- The best goals of 2014: Valencia CF [Official video]
- Arsenal fans sing “Lukas Podolski we want you to stay” at Upton Park [Video]
- Luis Suarez interviewed about life at Barcelona & discusses Neymar and Leo Messi [Video]
- Manchester United’s Louis van Gaal still believes United can win title [Video]
Unbelievable Tekkers Part II: When Aleksander Litvinenko (FC Alushta Krym) scored a Rainbow Flick golazo at U13 level
On Tuesday we brought you a goal of the season contender from an under-15 match from the Ukraine, where Aleksander Litvinenko pulled off an outrageous Rainbow Flick that took out two players before he smashed a volley into the net.
Brilliantly this wasn’t the fist time young Aleksander Litvinenko had succeeded with this stunt whilst being filmed on camera.
Back in 2010, when Litvinenko was playing for Alushta Krym’s under-13s, he scored almost a carbon copy of the goal against FC Orion.
Watch Aleksander Litvinenko’s original Rainbow Flick golazo below.
- Updated: October 3, 2012