Unbelievable Tekkers! Nikole Valjka’s sensational corner-volley-golazo (Podravina Ludbreg) v Medimurje
- November 12, 2012
Last weekend Spanish forward Lucas Perez Martinez had the world at his feet after scoring one of the great corner-volley-golazos for Karpaty Lviv. Seven days later that mantle has been incredibly snatched by little known Croatian midfielder Nikole Valjka.
Setting the scene, a massive match took place in Croatia’s 3. HNL division on Saturday as league leaders Medimurje played host to second-placed Podravina Ludbreg in a contest that could go a long way to determining who’ll win the league this season.
In the end a single goal prove decisive: but it was a goal worthy of winning any match of football.
With nine minutes remaining Podravina won a corner. The delivery looked somewhat wayward as a floated cross was angled towards the far top corner of the Medimurje box, but that only served to encourage Nikole Valjka to join the action from his deep-lying position.
Busting a lung to meet the cross on the volley, Valjka proceeded to lace an unbelievable full-bloodied shot that torpedoed into the top corner.
Podravina held on to claim the three points, and Valjka’s wonder-strike propelled his team to the summit of the Croatian third tier.
Sit back & enjoy the action!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”258276″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...