Unbelievable Tekkers! Nikole Valjka’s sensational corner-volley-golazo (Podravina Ludbreg) v Medimurje
- November 12, 2012
Last weekend Spanish forward Lucas Perez Martinez had the world at his feet after scoring one of the great corner-volley-golazos for Karpaty Lviv. Seven days later that mantle has been incredibly snatched by little known Croatian midfielder Nikole Valjka.
Setting the scene, a massive match took place in Croatia’s 3. HNL division on Saturday as league leaders Medimurje played host to second-placed Podravina Ludbreg in a contest that could go a long way to determining who’ll win the league this season.
In the end a single goal prove decisive: but it was a goal worthy of winning any match of football.
With nine minutes remaining Podravina won a corner. The delivery looked somewhat wayward as a floated cross was angled towards the far top corner of the Medimurje box, but that only served to encourage Nikole Valjka to join the action from his deep-lying position.
Busting a lung to meet the cross on the volley, Valjka proceeded to lace an unbelievable full-bloodied shot that torpedoed into the top corner.
Podravina held on to claim the three points, and Valjka’s wonder-strike propelled his team to the summit of the Croatian third tier.
Sit back & enjoy the action!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”258276″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi