- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
- Arsenal set for 20m William Carvalho bid [Mail on Sunday]
- West Ham may lose Big Sam after the season & Irons may sell 20% to pay off debt [Telegraph]
Unbelievable Tekkers! Elisabeth Jeppesen (Medkila) scored the greatest goal of the Norwegian season
Take a bow, luv!
Elisabeth Jeppesen, a 27-year-old striker for little known Norwegian ladies side Medkila, scored what is being dubbed the goal of the season in Norway last weekend against Sandviken.
Jeppesen’s goal began when the attacker controlled a long ball over the top with a lovely chest-trap on the edge of the Sandviken box.
After killing the ball with her sublime first touch, Jeppesen then upped the ante as she sombrero-ed the ball over her head, before lashing an unstoppable left-footed volley into the far top corner.
The goal was pure genius, particularly as the ball never touched the floor from the beginning of the move until it arched into the back of the net.
Watch Elisabeth Jeppesen’s Norwegian goal of the season below.
- Updated: April 24, 2013