Unbelievable Tekkers! Elisabeth Jeppesen (Medkila) scored the greatest goal of the Norwegian season
- April 24, 2013
Take a bow, luv!
Elisabeth Jeppesen, a 27-year-old striker for little known Norwegian ladies side Medkila, scored what is being dubbed the goal of the season in Norway last weekend against Sandviken.
Jeppesen’s goal began when the attacker controlled a long ball over the top with a lovely chest-trap on the edge of the Sandviken box.
After killing the ball with her sublime first touch, Jeppesen then upped the ante as she sombrero-ed the ball over her head, before lashing an unstoppable left-footed volley into the far top corner.
The goal was pure genius, particularly as the ball never touched the floor from the beginning of the move until it arched into the back of the net.
Watch Elisabeth Jeppesen’s Norwegian goal of the season below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi