Unbelievable Tekkers! Elisabeth Jeppesen (Medkila) scored the greatest goal of the Norwegian season
- April 24, 2013
Take a bow, luv!
Elisabeth Jeppesen, a 27-year-old striker for little known Norwegian ladies side Medkila, scored what is being dubbed the goal of the season in Norway last weekend against Sandviken.
Jeppesen’s goal began when the attacker controlled a long ball over the top with a lovely chest-trap on the edge of the Sandviken box.
After killing the ball with her sublime first touch, Jeppesen then upped the ante as she sombrero-ed the ball over her head, before lashing an unstoppable left-footed volley into the far top corner.
The goal was pure genius, particularly as the ball never touched the floor from the beginning of the move until it arched into the back of the net.
Watch Elisabeth Jeppesen’s Norwegian goal of the season below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...