- Cristiano Ronaldo (60) outscored Messi (58) in 2014, but Barça man scored more from play than Madrid rival
- Arsenal stars Walcott, Ramsey, Wilshere et al thank followers after reaching 5 million milestone
- Atletico Madrid’s equaliser at Bilbao, scored by Griezmann, was a quality team goal!
- Man United superfan Andy Tate stars in hilarious new BT Sport advert [Video]
- Had Arsenal not dropped 11 points from winning positions…
Ukrainian Olesandr Noyok gets a second yellow for accidentally kicking the ball in opposition’s face
This crazy clip comes from a friendly U21 fixture between Ukraine and Austria on Wednesday afternoon.
Olesandr Noyok was booked in the 35th minute after putting in a poor challenge.
Straight after being booked, the young Ukranian accidentally deflected the ball into the face of the opposition.
The referee then dished out his second yellow to Noyok before he had even put away his cards.
See Noyok’s mad dismissal below:
- Updated: June 5, 2013