Ukrainian Olesandr Noyok gets a second yellow for accidentally kicking the ball in opposition’s face
- June 5, 2013
This crazy clip comes from a friendly U21 fixture between Ukraine and Austria on Wednesday afternoon.
Olesandr Noyok was booked in the 35th minute after putting in a poor challenge.
Straight after being booked, the young Ukranian accidentally deflected the ball into the face of the opposition.
The referee then dished out his second yellow to Noyok before he had even put away his cards.
See Noyok’s mad dismissal below:
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi