Ukrainian Olesandr Noyok gets a second yellow for accidentally kicking the ball in opposition’s face
- June 5, 2013
This crazy clip comes from a friendly U21 fixture between Ukraine and Austria on Wednesday afternoon.
Olesandr Noyok was booked in the 35th minute after putting in a poor challenge.
Straight after being booked, the young Ukranian accidentally deflected the ball into the face of the opposition.
The referee then dished out his second yellow to Noyok before he had even put away his cards.
See Noyok’s mad dismissal below:
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...