UFC TKO: Bruno Perone (Icasa) shocking, cowardly kick to the head hospitalises Jheimy (Oeste)
- July 17, 2013
What a dirty coward Bruno Perone is.
The Brazilian defender of Serie B side Icasa, who en passant played one game for QPR in 2011-12, left his opponent Jheimy hospitalised after a sickening and cowardly kick to the head.
Cowardly because the only honest way to go in for such a ball is with the head, going in with the leg at this height can only be done with intent to harm.
The give away was Perone’s reaction: when he got up following the attack, he attempted to carry on as if nothing had happened, not even looking around to see if Jheimy was OK.
Perone was red carded (and one would hope will surely be given a lengthy ban), and Jheimy was rushed to hospital in an ambulance.
The picture to the left shows the damage done, though thankfully for Jheimy it wasn’t any worse and he is recovering.
Watch Bruno Perone’s filthy, cowardly attack on Oeste’s Jheimy on the clip below.
[gthumb id=”336504″ size=”large” autoplay=”1″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...