Tyne-Wear Banter: Sunderland fans chant ‘Hate Newcastle ’til they die’ in front of mounted police [Vine]
- February 1, 2014
Some ruddy good banter from the Sunderland fans outside St James’ Park ahead of the Tyne Wear derby this morning.
The Mackems were escorted into the stadium by an army of mounted police, but that wasn’t going to stop them having their bantz on their way in.
The Sunderland fans chanted ‘Hate Newcastle til they die’ in front of the watching police, who were probably just happy to be keeping the peace.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...