Tyne-Wear Banter: Sunderland fans chant ‘Hate Newcastle ’til they die’ in front of mounted police [Vine]
- February 1, 2014
Some ruddy good banter from the Sunderland fans outside St James’ Park ahead of the Tyne Wear derby this morning.
The Mackems were escorted into the stadium by an army of mounted police, but that wasn’t going to stop them having their bantz on their way in.
The Sunderland fans chanted ‘Hate Newcastle til they die’ in front of the watching police, who were probably just happy to be keeping the peace.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi