- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Tyne-Wear Banter: Sunderland fans chant ‘Hate Newcastle ’til they die’ in front of mounted police [Vine]
Some ruddy good banter from the Sunderland fans outside St James’ Park ahead of the Tyne Wear derby this morning.
The Mackems were escorted into the stadium by an army of mounted police, but that wasn’t going to stop them having their bantz on their way in.
The Sunderland fans chanted ‘Hate Newcastle til they die’ in front of the watching police, who were probably just happy to be keeping the peace.
- Updated: February 1, 2014