- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Tyne-Wear Banter: Sunderland fans chant ‘Hate Newcastle ’til they die’ in front of mounted police [Vine]
Some ruddy good banter from the Sunderland fans outside St James’ Park ahead of the Tyne Wear derby this morning.
The Mackems were escorted into the stadium by an army of mounted police, but that wasn’t going to stop them having their bantz on their way in.
The Sunderland fans chanted ‘Hate Newcastle til they die’ in front of the watching police, who were probably just happy to be keeping the peace.
- Updated: February 1, 2014