Two Liverpool fans hold an abusive banner outside Goodison Park before the derby with Everton [Picture]
- November 20, 2013
Round 12 of the Premier League kicks off with one of the showpiece games of the season on Saturday, as Everton host Liverpool in the Merseyside derby.
Liverpool currently occupy second place in the table while Everton sit a few places back in sixth.
A win for the Reds who put them a point above Arsenal into top spot, whilst the Toffees would join their city rivals on 23 points should them win on home soil.
With pride and crucial points at stake in the derby, a couple of Liverpool lads have started the banter early by standing outside Goodison Park with an abusive banner and the image has spread virally.
See the picture below, together with a sample response from one Everton fan who couldn’t help but bark back online.
That "Empty Fucking Cabinet" banner is brilliant, 9 league titles 5 FA Cups 1 European Cup Winners cup says otherwise. Thick cunts
— Conor Wardale (@ConorWardale) November 20, 2013
- Man United are taking on Chelsea in the race to sign John Stones [Guardian]
- ‘Roberto Martinez’ bashes Chelsea’s disrespectful approach for John S...
- Romelu Lukaku bags a hat-trick as Everton come from behind to beat Hearts 3-1 (Official...
- Everton striker Romelu Lukaku nets a hat-trick in 3-1 win over Hearts (Videos)
- Chelsea on the verge of completing deal for Augsburg’s €20million rated left back...
- Everton fans slam Chelsea for Gary Cahill’s public tapping up of John Stones [Bes...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi