Two own goal golazos: Marko Vejinovic (Heracles) & Matias Appelt (Progreso)
- December 3, 2012
Two stunning own goals were spotted over the weekend in world football.
In Holland on Sunday Groningen beat Heracles 2-0, and the opening goal of the game were an absolutely doozy from defender Marko Vejinovic.
Vejinovic, a 22-year-old Serb, sliced a stunning strike into his own net on the hour when he connected with a beautiful volley that rocketed into his own goal.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”264887″]
Arguably an even better own goal golazo was seen in Uruguay on Saturday night as Nacional thumped Progreso 6-1.
On the stroke of halftime Nacional took a 3-1 lead in the match courtesy of a comic og from midfielder Matias Appelt, who screwed up cutting out a cross from the left by walloping a beauty into the top corner.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”264888″]
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...