Two own goal golazos: Marko Vejinovic (Heracles) & Matias Appelt (Progreso)
- December 3, 2012
Two stunning own goals were spotted over the weekend in world football.
In Holland on Sunday Groningen beat Heracles 2-0, and the opening goal of the game were an absolutely doozy from defender Marko Vejinovic.
Vejinovic, a 22-year-old Serb, sliced a stunning strike into his own net on the hour when he connected with a beautiful volley that rocketed into his own goal.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”264887″]
Arguably an even better own goal golazo was seen in Uruguay on Saturday night as Nacional thumped Progreso 6-1.
On the stroke of halftime Nacional took a 3-1 lead in the match courtesy of a comic og from midfielder Matias Appelt, who screwed up cutting out a cross from the left by walloping a beauty into the top corner.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”264888″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...