Two own goal golazos: Marko Vejinovic (Heracles) & Matias Appelt (Progreso)
- December 3, 2012
Two stunning own goals were spotted over the weekend in world football.
In Holland on Sunday Groningen beat Heracles 2-0, and the opening goal of the game were an absolutely doozy from defender Marko Vejinovic.
Vejinovic, a 22-year-old Serb, sliced a stunning strike into his own net on the hour when he connected with a beautiful volley that rocketed into his own goal.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”264887″]
Arguably an even better own goal golazo was seen in Uruguay on Saturday night as Nacional thumped Progreso 6-1.
On the stroke of halftime Nacional took a 3-1 lead in the match courtesy of a comic og from midfielder Matias Appelt, who screwed up cutting out a cross from the left by walloping a beauty into the top corner.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”264888″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi