- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Twitter trolls attack Daniel Levy for being “Jewish” in Bale’s transfer saga from Spurs to Real Madrid
- Updated: July 31, 2013
Jay Stoll, the General Secretary of The LSE Students’ Union, released a Tweet on Tuesday night highlighting a group of online trolls who were spouting anti-semitic abuse at Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy.
Referring to the micro-blogging site as “a cesspit of filth”, Stoll put a spotlight on those Twitter trolls who are only too eager to claim that “£85m for Bale… because Daniel Levy is a ‘Jewish greedy bastard.’”
With abuse on Twitter now such a hot topic after a 25-year-old UK man was arrested on suspicion of harassment just last night for attacking two women including a Labour MP, it probably should come as no surprise that Tottenham’s Daniel Levy has found his Jewish identity a source of anti-semitism over his handling of the Gareth Bale situation.
It goes without saying, also, that Tottenham are well known for having a large Jewish fan-base.
Looking to name and shame those Twitter trolls, below is a compilation of some of the nastiest abuse levelled at Tottenham’s chairman.