Twitter gears up for Transfer Deadline Day sending out scarfs to a lucky few people [Pictures]
- January 22, 2014
— Rob Harris (@RobHarris) January 22, 2014
Twitter’s position as the leading online water-cooler where football fans come to get the quickest, latest news on the Beautiful Game has been cemented by the microblogging site on Wednesday, as a few lucky people received scarfs from the social network with #DeadlineDay on them.
The hottest new football swag was reportedly sent to numerous football clubs and media organisations in the clear hope to raise awareness of just how important Twitter is to the world of football news these days.
Will Jim White be wearing this on Sky Sports News? We can only assume yes!
Below are a series of tweets and pictures on Twitter’s new Transfer Deadline Day scarfs.
— Jordan Sibley (@jordansibley) January 22, 2014
— Mark Coyle (@markcoyle65) January 21, 2014
— amar singh (@amarjourno) January 21, 2014
— Ashley Broadley (@AshBroadley) January 22, 2014
— Jim Lucas (@Jim_SFCMedia) January 22, 2014
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...