TVE record Pique telling Del Bosque that Cesc is leaving Barca for €33m. Chelsea, not Arsenal, likeliest club
- June 4, 2014
A huge story is sweeping through Spanish media outlets on Wednesday night, as it’s all-but been confirmed that Cesc Fabgregas is leaving Barcelona this summer.
For the past few days the likes of Chelsea, Man United and Arsenal, amongst others, have all been said to be swarming around Fabregas.
The 28-year-old Spanish international has suddenly become surplus to requirements at the Camp Nou, and it looks a nailed-on certainty that Cesc will return to the Premier League this summer.
Now Spanish TV station TVE have picked up a conversation in which Gerard Pique was recorded telling La Roja manager Vicente Del Bosque that Cesc is leaving Barca for €33m.
Pique never mentioned which club Cesc would be going to, but the rumour mill is championing Chelsea, and not Arsenal, as the most likely destination.
Piqué confirma a Del Bosque que Cesc se va del Barça por 33 mill €.(se supone q al Chelsea) conversación pillada por TVE pre rueda de prensa
— Pacojo (@PacojoSER) June 4, 2014
- Former Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby signs for Marseille (BBC)
- An excellent comparison of Arsenal & Chelsea’s spending over the past 2 years
- Santi Cazorla and Francis Coquelin take part in Arsenal fan Q&A (Video)
- The best bits of Arsenal’s Emirates Cup displays in slow motion (video)
- Arsenal fans sing Happy Birthday to Mathieu Debuchy on Members Day (Video)
- Arsene Wenger defends Arsenal’s transfer policy, admits there is a gap (Video)
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi