- The Wealdstone Raider thanks Rio Ferdinand and Piers Morgan for their support [Video]
- Crazy! Alexandre Meier scores two goals in last minute to rescue point for Frankfurt in 4-4 draw! [Video]
- Cheeky! Porta [Independiente] knocks the ball past keeper, stops it on the line and backheels it in [Video]
- Nabil Bentaleb’s first Spurs goal came courtesy of a fumble from Newcastle keeper Jak Alnwick [Video]
- Openly gay footballer Robbie Rogers speaks about overwhelming support after coming out [Video]
TVE record Pique telling Del Bosque that Cesc is leaving Barca for €33m. Chelsea, not Arsenal, likeliest club
A huge story is sweeping through Spanish media outlets on Wednesday night, as it’s all-but been confirmed that Cesc Fabgregas is leaving Barcelona this summer.
For the past few days the likes of Chelsea, Man United and Arsenal, amongst others, have all been said to be swarming around Fabregas.
The 28-year-old Spanish international has suddenly become surplus to requirements at the Camp Nou, and it looks a nailed-on certainty that Cesc will return to the Premier League this summer.
Now Spanish TV station TVE have picked up a conversation in which Gerard Pique was recorded telling La Roja manager Vicente Del Bosque that Cesc is leaving Barca for €33m.
Pique never mentioned which club Cesc would be going to, but the rumour mill is championing Chelsea, and not Arsenal, as the most likely destination.
Piqué confirma a Del Bosque que Cesc se va del Barça por 33 mill €.(se supone q al Chelsea) conversación pillada por TVE pre rueda de prensa
— Pacojo (@PacojoSER) June 4, 2014
- Updated: June 4, 2014