- Cristiano Ronaldo struggles to stay awake during statue unveiling [Video]
- James Rodriguez’s & Radamel Falcao’s Fathers played together for Deportes Tolima in 1987
- Pirloesque! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s stunning free-kick v Mainz [Video]
- Liverpool fan after Arsenal draw: ‘Flamini should have been sent off!’ [Video]
- Manchester United players make fans’ dreams come true at Christmas Foundation [Video]
Tuttosport: Arturo Vidal is relaxed, Man United move looking less likely
With Manchester United being linked by the English press with the likes of Angel Di Maria and in Spain with Juan Cuadrado, it is looking increasingly unlikely that Arturo Vidal will end up at Old Trafford this summer.
Tuttosport, a Turin based newspaper, have an update on the Vidal rumours and they suggest any move is now looking less likely than it did at the beginning of the summer.
Vidal is reportedly relaxed on the Juventus tour of Asia and Australia, laughing and joking with team mates and fans as he prepares for the new campaign.
Tuttosport confirm that Manchester United did approach Juventus at the start of the summer and may well return but there has been no bid in recent days.
The Italian sports paper goes on to say that Juventus are giving United the option to make their move before August 15th (this coming Friday), a kind of unofficial date to complete the transfer by.
This is because The Old Lady would struggle to replace Vidal adequately with just two weeks left in the summer transfer window.
- Updated: August 13, 2014