Tuttosport: Arturo Vidal is relaxed, Man United move looking less likely
With Manchester United being linked by the English press with the likes of Angel Di Maria and in Spain with Juan Cuadrado, it is looking increasingly unlikely that Arturo Vidal will end up at Old Trafford this summer.
Tuttosport, a Turin based newspaper, have an update on the Vidal rumours and they suggest any move is now looking less likely than it did at the beginning of the summer.
Vidal is reportedly relaxed on the Juventus tour of Asia and Australia, laughing and joking with team mates and fans as he prepares for the new campaign.
Tuttosport confirm that Manchester United did approach Juventus at the start of the summer and may well return but there has been no bid in recent days.
The Italian sports paper goes on to say that Juventus are giving United the option to make their move before August 15th (this coming Friday), a kind of unofficial date to complete the transfer by.
This is because The Old Lady would struggle to replace Vidal adequately with just two weeks left in the summer transfer window.
- Xabi Alonso makes fun of Arturo Vidal’s singing, calls the Bayern midfielder R...
- Arturo Vidal’s first goal for Bayern Munich was an absolute beauty (Official Video)
- Arturo Vidal denies drunken claims, says he missed flight so spent extra day in Chile (...
- Arturo Vidal sent home from Chile camp for turning up unfit to train after night at cas...
- Juventus defender Martin Caceres destroys his Ferrari in a drink driving crash [Pictures]
- Juventus legend Gianluigi Buffon admits he’s open to a move to the Premier League
- Napoli beat Juventus thanks to Gonzalo Higuain’s brilliant solo goal (Video)
- Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola: Fergie only likes those who obey him (Quotes)
- Pierluigi Collina offers his expert opinion on tackle that broke Luke Shaw’s leg
- Man United’s Anthony Martial bagged an assist in France win v Armenia (video)
- Man United flyer Antonio Valencia pulled off a quality rapid assist v Argentina (offici...
- Pele reveals the clubs that made offers to Santos for him, a Premier League giant among...