Tuttosport: Arturo Vidal is relaxed, Man United move looking less likely
With Manchester United being linked by the English press with the likes of Angel Di Maria and in Spain with Juan Cuadrado, it is looking increasingly unlikely that Arturo Vidal will end up at Old Trafford this summer.
Tuttosport, a Turin based newspaper, have an update on the Vidal rumours and they suggest any move is now looking less likely than it did at the beginning of the summer.
Vidal is reportedly relaxed on the Juventus tour of Asia and Australia, laughing and joking with team mates and fans as he prepares for the new campaign.
Tuttosport confirm that Manchester United did approach Juventus at the start of the summer and may well return but there has been no bid in recent days.
The Italian sports paper goes on to say that Juventus are giving United the option to make their move before August 15th (this coming Friday), a kind of unofficial date to complete the transfer by.
This is because The Old Lady would struggle to replace Vidal adequately with just two weeks left in the summer transfer window.
Watch Live Stream
- Bayern Munich stars Arturo Vidal & Xabi Alonso Vs 40 kids (Video)August 24, 2016
- Arturo Vidal scores Behind-the-Goal trick shot at Chile training pre-Argentina (Video)June 25, 2016
- Mixed reports surface over Arturo Vidal leaving Bayern to join ChelseaApril 27, 2016
- Arturo Vidal calls for Alexis Sanchez to quit Arsenal to join BayernApril 19, 2016
- Man United legend Patrice Evra dresses up as a panda to fight racism in awesome Instagram videoOctober 27, 2016
- Juventus aren’t interested in Henrikh Mkhitaryan at this moment [Fabrizio Romano]October 27, 2016
- Mino Raiola’s exact payday from Paul Pogba’s move to Man United is revealed to Juve’s shareholdersOctober 25, 2016
- Gianluigi Donnarumma made a world-class save to secure AC Milan’s win v Juventus (Video)October 22, 2016
- Zlatan Dropped? Wayne Rooney set to start for Manchester United against Burnley [Express]October 28, 2016
- Jose Mourinho took time out from first team duty to train Manchester United U14s this weekOctober 28, 2016
- Man United players think Wayne Rooney deserves chance over Zlatan Ibrahimovic [Mail]October 28, 2016
- Patrice Evra reveals that Sir Alex Ferguson didn’t approve of Carlos Tevez friendshipOctober 28, 2016