Tuttosport: Arturo Vidal is relaxed, Man United move looking less likely
- August 13, 2014
With Manchester United being linked by the English press with the likes of Angel Di Maria and in Spain with Juan Cuadrado, it is looking increasingly unlikely that Arturo Vidal will end up at Old Trafford this summer.
Tuttosport, a Turin based newspaper, have an update on the Vidal rumours and they suggest any move is now looking less likely than it did at the beginning of the summer.
Vidal is reportedly relaxed on the Juventus tour of Asia and Australia, laughing and joking with team mates and fans as he prepares for the new campaign.
Tuttosport confirm that Manchester United did approach Juventus at the start of the summer and may well return but there has been no bid in recent days.
The Italian sports paper goes on to say that Juventus are giving United the option to make their move before August 15th (this coming Friday), a kind of unofficial date to complete the transfer by.
This is because The Old Lady would struggle to replace Vidal adequately with just two weeks left in the summer transfer window.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...