South-paw Andriy Shevchenko cards 84 on pro golf debut at Kharkov Superior Cup
- September 12, 2013
Since hanging up his football boots, Andriy Shevchenko has traded his bootbag for a golf one and taken to the tee boxes as a south paw golfer.
And it’s no desperate soul-searching bid to kill time and forget the angst of missing football: Sheva has a swing, and has progressed so much in recent months that he’s even talking of representing Ukraine at the 2016 Rio Olympics; and this week has been invited to his first pro tour – the Kharkov Superior Cup in Ukraine.
Sheva completed his first round today, and carded a disappointing 84, admitting the pressure got to him at times.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi