South-paw Andriy Shevchenko cards 84 on pro golf debut at Kharkov Superior Cup
- September 12, 2013
Since hanging up his football boots, Andriy Shevchenko has traded his bootbag for a golf one and taken to the tee boxes as a south paw golfer.
And it’s no desperate soul-searching bid to kill time and forget the angst of missing football: Sheva has a swing, and has progressed so much in recent months that he’s even talking of representing Ukraine at the 2016 Rio Olympics; and this week has been invited to his first pro tour – the Kharkov Superior Cup in Ukraine.
Sheva completed his first round today, and carded a disappointing 84, admitting the pressure got to him at times.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...