- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
South-paw Andriy Shevchenko cards 84 on pro golf debut at Kharkov Superior Cup
Since hanging up his football boots, Andriy Shevchenko has traded his bootbag for a golf one and taken to the tee boxes as a south paw golfer.
And it’s no desperate soul-searching bid to kill time and forget the angst of missing football: Sheva has a swing, and has progressed so much in recent months that he’s even talking of representing Ukraine at the 2016 Rio Olympics; and this week has been invited to his first pro tour – the Kharkov Superior Cup in Ukraine.
Sheva completed his first round today, and carded a disappointing 84, admitting the pressure got to him at times.
- Updated: September 12, 2013