South-paw Andriy Shevchenko cards 84 on pro golf debut at Kharkov Superior Cup
- September 12, 2013
Since hanging up his football boots, Andriy Shevchenko has traded his bootbag for a golf one and taken to the tee boxes as a south paw golfer.
And it’s no desperate soul-searching bid to kill time and forget the angst of missing football: Sheva has a swing, and has progressed so much in recent months that he’s even talking of representing Ukraine at the 2016 Rio Olympics; and this week has been invited to his first pro tour – the Kharkov Superior Cup in Ukraine.
Sheva completed his first round today, and carded a disappointing 84, admitting the pressure got to him at times.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...