Tromso fan Lena Mari Edvardsen on becoming an internet star for wearing an Arsenal shirt at Tottenham
Tottenham beat Tromso 3-0 last week in the Europa League, but one visiting supporter was the biggest online winner of the match at White Hart Lane.
An eagle eyed snapper managed to bag a picture of a Tromso fan pulling on a new Arsenal shirt at Tottenham, and it didn’t take long for the picture to go viral.
Undoubtedly, the spread of the image was aided by the fact that the Tromso/Arsenal supporter was a blonde female, while Gooners worldwide were quick to label her a legend.
Several days later and the fan has been tracked down, and Lena Mari Edvardsen has now given an interview in English about the past few days.
Lena Mari Edvardsen admitted she was wearing her own Ozil shirt at White Hart Lane, whilst also saying she didn’t really want to go to the game because she is such a diehard Gooner.
Watch the interview with Lena Mari Edvardsen below.
Watch Live Stream
- The Guardian say Arsenal Fan TV pay their star personalities to attend games (Audio)August 30, 2016
- Arsenal old-boy Tomas Rosicky set to return to his boyhood club [Sport]August 30, 2016
- Arsenal Fan TV on reports Jack Wilshere leaving the Gunners on loan (Video)August 30, 2016
- Arsenal fans react to news Serge Gnabry may join Bayern Munich [Tweets]August 30, 2016
- James to Chelsea & Isco to Spurs still possible [Marca]August 30, 2016
- The Times think Tottenham will sign two players before the window closesAugust 30, 2016
- EA Sports reveal FIFA 17 ratings after getting James, Rashford and co. to rate themselves (Video)August 29, 2016
- If Heung-Min Son is being sold by Spurs to Wolfsburg, he knows nothing about it [Yonhap News]August 29, 2016