- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Tromso fan Lena Mari Edvardsen on becoming an internet star for wearing an Arsenal shirt at Tottenham
Tottenham beat Tromso 3-0 last week in the Europa League, but one visiting supporter was the biggest online winner of the match at White Hart Lane.
An eagle eyed snapper managed to bag a picture of a Tromso fan pulling on a new Arsenal shirt at Tottenham, and it didn’t take long for the picture to go viral.
Undoubtedly, the spread of the image was aided by the fact that the Tromso/Arsenal supporter was a blonde female, while Gooners worldwide were quick to label her a legend.
Several days later and the fan has been tracked down, and Lena Mari Edvardsen has now given an interview in English about the past few days.
Lena Mari Edvardsen admitted she was wearing her own Ozil shirt at White Hart Lane, whilst also saying she didn’t really want to go to the game because she is such a diehard Gooner.
Watch the interview with Lena Mari Edvardsen below.
- Updated: September 24, 2013