Tromso fan Lena Mari Edvardsen on becoming an internet star for wearing an Arsenal shirt at Tottenham
- September 24, 2013
Tottenham beat Tromso 3-0 last week in the Europa League, but one visiting supporter was the biggest online winner of the match at White Hart Lane.
An eagle eyed snapper managed to bag a picture of a Tromso fan pulling on a new Arsenal shirt at Tottenham, and it didn’t take long for the picture to go viral.
Undoubtedly, the spread of the image was aided by the fact that the Tromso/Arsenal supporter was a blonde female, while Gooners worldwide were quick to label her a legend.
Several days later and the fan has been tracked down, and Lena Mari Edvardsen has now given an interview in English about the past few days.
Lena Mari Edvardsen admitted she was wearing her own Ozil shirt at White Hart Lane, whilst also saying she didn’t really want to go to the game because she is such a diehard Gooner.
Watch the interview with Lena Mari Edvardsen below.
- Arsene Wenger and Arsenal take celebratory selfies after beating Chelsea (Parody Video)
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is appalled by Carl Jenkinson’s love of country music (Vi...
- Hector Bellerin admits finally beating Chelsea is a weight off Arsenal’s shoulder...
- Mikel Arteta says Arsenal teammate The Ox has the world at his feet (Video)
- Rubbing it in on Chelsea: Arsenal fans already have a Petr Cech chant (Video)
- Ex-Arsenal man Frimpong produces brilliant Snapchat mock-up of Wenger trolling Mourinho
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi