- Arsenal man Per Mertesacker mauled for ducking out of Martin Skrtel’s equaliser [Pic & Tweets]
- Arsenal slammed for poor defending on Liverpool’s equaliser [Tweets]
- Best tweets as 10 man Liverpool score late equaliser to draw 2-2 at home to Arsenal
- Liverpool’s defending for Olivier Giroud goal was WOEFUL [Pictures]
- Liverpool’s Brendan Rodgers celebrated Coutinho’s goal v Arsenal with a Nazi salute [Picture]
Triple Miss! PSV attack conspires to somehow miss open goal V FC Zwolle
PSV suffered a classic case of Sod’s Law in their shock home defeat to FC Zwolle in Friday’s Eredivisie match : everything that could go wrong, did go wrong.
This triple miss just about summed up PSV’s night.
At 2-1 down, PSV somehow turned up the opportunity to equalise with a triplet of misses in the one action.
If Tim Matavz could hardly be blamed for missing the first chance such was the ‘keeper’s quick reflexes, the same can’t be said for Dries Mertens or Jermain Lens.
Mertens inexplicably hit his rebound straight at the keeper’s leg, and Lens then comically lost his footing and missed a wide open goal. The shock around the stadium was palpable. And Dick looked none too pleased!
As FAILS go, this was EPIC!
- Updated: January 19, 2013