- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Triple Miss! PSV attack conspires to somehow miss open goal V FC Zwolle
PSV suffered a classic case of Sod’s Law in their shock home defeat to FC Zwolle in Friday’s Eredivisie match : everything that could go wrong, did go wrong.
This triple miss just about summed up PSV’s night.
At 2-1 down, PSV somehow turned up the opportunity to equalise with a triplet of misses in the one action.
If Tim Matavz could hardly be blamed for missing the first chance such was the ‘keeper’s quick reflexes, the same can’t be said for Dries Mertens or Jermain Lens.
Mertens inexplicably hit his rebound straight at the keeper’s leg, and Lens then comically lost his footing and missed a wide open goal. The shock around the stadium was palpable. And Dick looked none too pleased!
As FAILS go, this was EPIC!
- Updated: January 19, 2013