Trinidad & Tobago’s Ataullah Guerra bows down to Lionel Messi pre Argentina friendly!
Trinidad & Tobago midfielder Ataullah Guerra pulled off a great moment ahead of the friendly with Argentina in the Monumental on Wednesday evening.
Lionel Messi led his Argentina team mates in the handshakes with the Trinidad & Tobago team.
When the Barcelona forward got to T&T’s Ataullah Guerra at the end of the line, he bowed down to Messi.
The image and video quickly went viral with a couple of amusing suggestions on the 101 Great Goals Facebook page:
“They should all bow down to him”.
“We should all bow down to him”.
Videos of Ataullah Guerra bowing down to Lionel Messi ahead of Argentina 3 – Trinidad & Tobago 0 are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Maradona gets into a fight with Man United old boy Seba Veron at the Pope’s charity match (Video)October 12, 2016
- Argentine commentators slam Man City’s Sergio Aguero, tell him to ‘leave’ (Video)October 12, 2016
- Aguero reveals how friendship with Messi has resulted in stupid abuse from Argentina fansOctober 12, 2016
- Mauro Icardi describes Diego Maradona’s ‘traitor’ comments as tasteless [Sky Italia]October 11, 2016
- Neymar upsets Luis Enrique on a trip to London [Sport]October 26, 2016
- Brazilian model Livia Gullo gets famous by supporting FC Barcelona [Instagram]October 26, 2016
- The Valencia fan who hit Neymar with a bottle writes a letter explaining his actions [99.9 Valencia Radio]October 26, 2016
- Barcelona striker Luis Suarez reveals plans to return to former clubOctober 25, 2016
- Leo Messi takes his family to the happiest place on earthOctober 26, 2016
- Leo Messi crushed Cristiano Ronaldo in Marca’s Ballon d’Or pollOctober 25, 2016
- New video angle emerges of Barcelona players being hit by bottles & Leo Messi’s rage (video)October 23, 2016
- Leo Messi at the double as Barcelona win 3-2 at Valencia (Official video)October 22, 2016