Trinidad & Tobago’s Ataullah Guerra bows down to Lionel Messi pre Argentina friendly!
Trinidad & Tobago midfielder Ataullah Guerra pulled off a great moment ahead of the friendly with Argentina in the Monumental on Wednesday evening.
Lionel Messi led his Argentina team mates in the handshakes with the Trinidad & Tobago team.
When the Barcelona forward got to T&T’s Ataullah Guerra at the end of the line, he bowed down to Messi.
The image and video quickly went viral with a couple of amusing suggestions on the 101 Great Goals Facebook page:
“They should all bow down to him”.
“We should all bow down to him”.
Videos of Ataullah Guerra bowing down to Lionel Messi ahead of Argentina 3 – Trinidad & Tobago 0 are below.
- Colombia 0 – Argentina 1: Lucas Biglia’s first half goal proves decisive (Highlights)
- Silly: Colombia win free kick after James Rodriguez pushes teammate into Argentina player (Video)
- Javier Pastore friends were killed in Paris terror attacks, say he has ‘responsibility̵...
- Leaked: Argentina’s new adidas kit for 2016 [Pictures]
- Was he sick? Leo Messi popped a pill during Barcelona’s win over Roma (Video)
- Is Barcelona’s MSN the greatest strike force ever? Many people believe so [Tweets]
- Leo Messi’s golazo for Barcelona v Roma broke a record in this season’s Champions Lea...
- Leo Messi finishes a stunning Barcelona attack with a chipped golazo v Roma (Official Video)