- Leo Messi unhappy that Barcelona haven’t lobbied for him to win Ballon D’Or [MARCA]
- Liverpool planning January move for West Brom’s Saido Berahino [Mail]
- Barcelona boss Luis Enrique: ‘There is no ‘Messi Case’, Leo is happy here’ [Video]
- Darren Fletcher makes fun of Ashley Young’s diving in Manchester United Q&A for Chevrolet
- Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez poses in his underwear for modelling photo shoot [Video]
Trinidad & Tobago’s Ataullah Guerra bows down to Lionel Messi pre Argentina friendly!
Trinidad & Tobago midfielder Ataullah Guerra pulled off a great moment ahead of the friendly with Argentina in the Monumental on Wednesday evening.
Lionel Messi led his Argentina team mates in the handshakes with the Trinidad & Tobago team.
When the Barcelona forward got to T&T’s Ataullah Guerra at the end of the line, he bowed down to Messi.
The image and video quickly went viral with a couple of amusing suggestions on the 101 Great Goals Facebook page:
“They should all bow down to him”.
“We should all bow down to him”.
Videos of Ataullah Guerra bowing down to Lionel Messi ahead of Argentina 3 – Trinidad & Tobago 0 are below.
- Updated: June 5, 2014