Trinidad & Tobago’s Ataullah Guerra bows down to Lionel Messi pre Argentina friendly!
- June 5, 2014
Trinidad & Tobago midfielder Ataullah Guerra pulled off a great moment ahead of the friendly with Argentina in the Monumental on Wednesday evening.
Lionel Messi led his Argentina team mates in the handshakes with the Trinidad & Tobago team.
When the Barcelona forward got to T&T’s Ataullah Guerra at the end of the line, he bowed down to Messi.
The image and video quickly went viral with a couple of amusing suggestions on the 101 Great Goals Facebook page:
“They should all bow down to him”.
“We should all bow down to him”.
Videos of Ataullah Guerra bowing down to Lionel Messi ahead of Argentina 3 – Trinidad & Tobago 0 are below.
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Youtuber brilliantly demonstrates how Messi wasn’t to blame for Argentina’s...
- Leo Messi’s grandfather criticises his grandson’s Copa America performances...
- Leo Messi speaks for the 1st time after criticism in Argentina after the Copa America. ...
- Close up footage of Leo Messi’s brother, Matias, being harassed at the Copa Ameri...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi