Trinidad & Tobago’s Ataullah Guerra bows down to Lionel Messi pre Argentina friendly!
- June 5, 2014
Trinidad & Tobago midfielder Ataullah Guerra pulled off a great moment ahead of the friendly with Argentina in the Monumental on Wednesday evening.
Lionel Messi led his Argentina team mates in the handshakes with the Trinidad & Tobago team.
When the Barcelona forward got to T&T’s Ataullah Guerra at the end of the line, he bowed down to Messi.
The image and video quickly went viral with a couple of amusing suggestions on the 101 Great Goals Facebook page:
“They should all bow down to him”.
“We should all bow down to him”.
Videos of Ataullah Guerra bowing down to Lionel Messi ahead of Argentina 3 – Trinidad & Tobago 0 are below.
- Leo Messi’s school in Rosario honour the Barca star with giant hand-painted tribu...
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Man United & Man City stars selected for Argentina’s latest squad, Erik Lame...
- What. A. Goal. Substitute Eric Aparicio nets incredible long range golazo v Lanus (Video)
- Manchester United will sign Argentina number one Sergio Romero this weekend (ESPN)
- Matías Messi defends brother Leo from Argentina critics on Twitter
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...