Portuguese paper Record reveal Liverpool up efforts to sign FC Porto striker Jackson Martinez
- November 25, 2014
With around six weeks to go before the winter transfer window opens, one team in England who desperately need to bring in some extra quality is LIverpool.
Fresh from a 3-1 defeat at Crystal Palace last weekend, Liverpool have problems all over the pitch, with finding goals just one of the pressing issues for Brendan Rodgers.
Having sold Luis Suarez to Barcelona last summer, Liverpool have so far be unable to replace the Uruguayan’s impact up top, particularly as Daniel Sturridge has been repeatedly injured this campaign.
With Mario Balotelli also not looking like the solution tho the Reds problems, today’s edition of Portuguese paper Record has on it’s front page that Liverpool are chasing FC Porto striker Jackson Martinez.
Record take their lead from a report in the Daily Star, claiming LIverpool are ready to bid 30 million pounds for the Colombian striker.
Man City v Bayern Munich – EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]