- James Milner as the False 9: Manchester City v Crystal Palace [Team Sheets]
- Jason Byrne & Jamie Carragher have epic 7-minute staring contest on Soccer AM [Video]
- Alexis Sanchez uploads childhood photo, sparks debate among Chileans that he’s a fan of La U
- Better Late Than Never! Barça’s Neymar wishes Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez a Happy Birthday
- Roberto Soldado: ‘I feel ashamed when Spurs fans sing my name’
Portuguese paper Record reveal Liverpool up efforts to sign FC Porto striker Jackson Martinez
With around six weeks to go before the winter transfer window opens, one team in England who desperately need to bring in some extra quality is LIverpool.
Fresh from a 3-1 defeat at Crystal Palace last weekend, Liverpool have problems all over the pitch, with finding goals just one of the pressing issues for Brendan Rodgers.
Having sold Luis Suarez to Barcelona last summer, Liverpool have so far be unable to replace the Uruguayan’s impact up top, particularly as Daniel Sturridge has been repeatedly injured this campaign.
With Mario Balotelli also not looking like the solution tho the Reds problems, today’s edition of Portuguese paper Record has on it’s front page that Liverpool are chasing FC Porto striker Jackson Martinez.
Record take their lead from a report in the Daily Star, claiming LIverpool are ready to bid 30 million pounds for the Colombian striker.
Man City v Bayern Munich – EXCLUSIVE OFFER!
- Updated: November 25, 2014