Marco van Ginkel’s agent goes public that his client is open to moving from Chelsea [AD.nl]
- August 22, 2014
Marco van Ginkel’s life at Chelsea hasn’t gone to plan for the young Dutchman.
Signed from Vitesse for £9 million back in July 2013, the 21-year-old midfielder suffered a bad injury last season, he then missed out on playing at the World Cup, whilst last weekend he wasn’t even on the subs bench for Chelsea at Burnley when Mohamed Salah and Ramires were both out.
Desperate for playing time, but with none on the horizon at Stamford Bridge, Van Ginkel’s agent Karel Jansen has now gone public to AD.nl to announce his client up for a move from Chelsea.
That move is likely to be a loan only.
We are in talks with Chelsea. Of course Marco wants to fight for his chance, but there must be some perspective.
We are waiting for a response from Chelsea as to how they see things.
Jansen ruled out possible return move to the Eredivisie, with PSV reportedly circling, saying the Dutch league is “too low a level”. Van Ginkel wants to play in England, Germany or Spain.
Chelsea v Leicester- Best Odds!
EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 4/1 Chelsea to beat Leicester!
Exclusive Offer: Back Chelsea to beat Leicester at incredible odds of 4/1!
Back Chelsea at the current Sportsbook price. Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs, if Chelsea win.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]