Man Utd restrict media asking Di Maria about his Marca letter saying he didn’t want to leave Real Madrid
- August 28, 2014
Rob Harris, a reporter from the Associated Press, dropped an interesting tweet as Manchester United unveiled new signing Angel Di Maria at Old Trafford.
After completing his transfer from the Santiago Bernabeu, Di Maria posted a letter onto the website of Spanish paper Marca in which the Argentine said he didn’t want to leave Real Madrid.
Di Maria wrote:
Unfortunately today I have to go, but I want to make clear that this was never my desire.
After winning “La Decima” I went to the World Cup with the hope of receiving a new contract, which never came.
Hala Madrid! And until forever!
According to Harris, journalists were banned by Manchester United’s media department from asking any uncomfortable questions about Di Maria’s letter during his unveiling.
Watching MUTV, Man Utd restrict media from asking Di Maria about letter to Marca saying he didn't want to leave Real Madrid
— Rob Harris (@RobHarris) August 28, 2014
- Bayern open talks with Man United’s Ed Woodward for the €50m purchase of Angel Di...
- Pep Guardiola: Bastian Schweinsteiger needs to decide on a Man United move [Quotes]
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria is PSG’s priority signing after FFP regulations...
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria shows off his rabona skills in a new ad for Coca-Cola...
- Leo Messi went on another insanely brilliant run during Argentina rout of Paraguay [GIF...
- Argentina 6 – Paraguay 1: Angel Di Maria (2) & Sergio Aguero score in the ro...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi