Lukas Podolski’s agent confirms Arsenal may sell German for €12m. Galatasaray in pole [Bild]
- August 21, 2014
German daily Bild have ratified The Sun’s report on Thursday claiming that Arsenal may be about to offload World Cup winner Lukas Podolski.
In a somewhat surprising revelation, Bild report that Podolski’s agent, Nassim Touihri, has confirmed that the Gunners are willing to sell the former Cologne man for as little as €12 million.
Nassim Touihri told Bild:
There have always been questions. Now we have a concrete interest from some teams. Lukas is in London, and he feels good.
Echoing The Sun, Bild list Turkish outfit Galatasaray in pole position for Podolski, whilst unnamed clubs from Spain, Germany and America are also said to be noting the availability of the 29-year-old.
From the Gunners perspective, Podolski is now seen as surplus to requirements at the Emirates after the arrival of Alexis Sanchez.
Predict 6 scores to win £250,000!
SkyBet Super 6 Special: Predict 6 scores to win £250,000!
If the jackpot isn’t won the highest scoring player will get £5,000!
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- ITK Arsenal fan reckons Wenger has Edinson Cavani up his sleeve for Deadline Day (Video)
- Aleksandar Mitrović’s pre-Arsenal interview is quite funny in retrospect (Video)
- Wenger post-Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: optimistic of making late transfer deal (Video)
- Arsenal fans react to Mesut Ozil’s knee injury, Koscielny’s return (Best Tw...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...