- Raheem Sterling: ‘I want to stay at Liverpool for many years to come’ [Echo]
- Arsenal planning £30m move for Monaco’s Joao Moutinho [Express]
- Arsenal’s Oxlade-Chamberlain practices painting & fencing while doing keepy-ups in Lucozade ad [Video]
- Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal: ‘We didn’t buy Radamel Falcao because of his injuries’ [Video]
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho: ‘I enjoy the busy period’ [Video]
Juventus want to sign Monaco’s Radamel Falcao. Plan B is Man United’s Chicharito [Gazzetta Dello Sport]
Juventus seem certain to sign forward players before the transfer window closes. The only question is who will be brought into Turin.
As the likes of Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski are touted as a target in some Italian newspapers on Monday, Gazzetta Dello Sport have two alternative options for the Bianconeri.
According to the pink paper’s sources, Max Allegri’s top target is Monaco forward Radamel Falcao. Dubbed Juve’s “dream” signing, Gazzetta however note the pitfalls for Juve in attempting to pick off the Colombian.
Falcao is set to cost €60 million, or alternatively Monaco are rumoured to be interested in loaning out the star striker for €12 million a season.
With the prices so high, Juventus’ back up plan is Man United’s Chicharito.
Javier Hernandez is out of favour at Old Trafford, and Louis van Gaal is open to selling the Mexican.
Unfortunately Gazzetta fail to specify how much Man United would be asking for the Little Pea.
Grab A £25 Free Bet & 10 Free Spins!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: £25 Free Bet & 10 Free Spins!!
Open an account with ComeOn & get an amazing £25 Free Bet & 10 Free Spins Welcome Bonus!
- Updated: August 25, 2014