Juventus’ secret plan to get Man United target Arturo Vidal fit for the season [Tuttosport]
- August 5, 2014
The front page of Tuttosport on Tuesday gives off the impression that Manchester United fans hopes of signing Arturo Vidal this summer are likely to fall by the wayside.
After weeks of chitter-chatter in the British, Italian and Chilean press suggesting that Vidal may be on his way to Old Trafford, the Chilean midfielder travelled with his Juventus teammates to Indonesia this week.
With pre-season now in full swing, Vidal’s health is once again a topic of conversation, with the midfielder’s knee known to be a problem.
Tuttosport now report that Juventus have a “secret plan” for Vidal. Moreover, the headline on the paper claims that Juventus aim to get their Chilean back in top form, and Massimo “Allegri is ready to hand over the keys to the team” to Vidal.
Taking a step back at the broader picture, the understanding from Tuttosport is that not only is Arturo Vidal not moving to Man United, but the midfielder is now set to be the man whom Juventus build their team around next season.
- Thomas Muller gave Arturo Vidal a head massage in Bayern Munich training (Video)
- Quality: Pep Guardiola knees Arturo Vidal in Bayern Munich training for diving (video)
- Bayern Munich star Arturo Vidal’s brilliant individual highlights v AC Milan (Video)
- ICYMI: Arturo Vidal’s father was arrested for possession of cocaine and knives (V...
- Douglas Costa nutmegged Arturo Vidal on the Chilean’s first day of Bayern Munich ...
- Arturo Vidal’s father arrested for possession of drugs and knives (La Cuarta)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...