Juventus aim to sign Monaco’s Falcao, AC Milan close in on Chelsea’s Torres [Gazzetta Dello Sport]
- August 26, 2014
With only a few days left until the summer transfer window closes, the front page of Gazzetta Dello Sport on Tuesday lists the hopefuls targets of Juventus and AC Milan before time runs out.
In a majorly ambitious move, Juventus are trying to sign Radamel Falcao from Monaco before September 1st.
Interestingly, Gazzetta promulgate the belief that Falcao wants to move to Turin, and moreover, the Colombian is reported to be willing to take a pay cut to make the deal happen.
The stumbling block on that deal centres on Monaco, who are yet to decide whether they’ll let Falcao leave the club this summer.
Should Falcao stay put, Juventus’ plan B is to chase Man United striker Javier Hernandez.
As for Milan, noise keeps building that the Rossoneri will sign Chelsea striker Fernando Torres this summer.
Having sold Mario Balotelli, Milan are in the market for fresh blood up top, and Chelsea’s Torres seems to be the club’s prime target.
Grab a £35 Free Bet!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get a 100% Bonus up to £35 Free!
Open a new account with TitanBet & Get a Welcome bonus Of Up To £35 Free!
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...