Gary Neville says Man United have to sign Angel Di Maria even if they have to overpay [Audio]
Former Manchester United captain Gary Neville says the signing of Angel Di Maria is critical for his old club, even if they have to overpay.
According to the rumour mill, Di Maria is to join Man United imminent for £63.9 million: a new English transfer record.
Talking about whether the Argentine is going to value for money at Old Trafford, Gary Neville called Di Maria a “world class player” however he did admit that United are paying over the odds for his talents.
Interestingly, Neville also talked about Man United’s problems on the wings this season thinking that DI Maria may fill that hole in the team, although most people think the Argentine will occupy a more central role for Louis van Gaal’s men.
Listen to Gary Neville’s thoughts on incoming Man united man Angel Di Maria below.
Bet £10 & Get £20 Free!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Bet £10 & Get £20 Free!!
Open a new account with William Hill, Bet £10 & Get £20 Free!!
- Man United flop Angel Di Maria scored a quality lob for PSG (Video)
- Angel Di Maria (PSG) scored his first league goal since 2014 versus Guingamp (Video)
- Angel Di Maria claims he’s much happier at PSG than he was at Manchester United
- Man United flop Angel Di Maria claims he only missed out on signing for PSG last summer...
- Man United’s Bastian Schweinsteiger makes lovely gesture to family of Berkeley tr...
- Fergie: David Moyes was the right man for Man United, suggest his mistakes were his fau...
- Luke Shaw spotted out with Man United style red crutches [Pictures]
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s story on Sir Alex Ferguson giving him compassionate leave at ...