DONE DEAL! Chelsea sign Loic Remy from QPR. Striker poses with Blues shirt
- August 31, 2014
Chelsea have done it. The Blue shave signed Loic Remy from QPR.
A picture is doing to the rounds on social media sites showing the French international striker posing with a Chelsea shirt.
At the time of writing, neither Chelsea nor QPR have come out to confirm the details of the deal.
Saying that, Chelsea are expected to have paid 10.5 million pounds on Remy, which was the price of his release clause.
See the picture of Loic Remy with a Chelsea shirt above.
Grab a £50 Free Bet!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get a 100% Bonus up to £50 Free!
Open a new account with Betway & Get a Welcome bonus Of Up To £50 Free!
Watch Sepp Blatter quit as FIFA President
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]