- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
- Heads Up! Robbie Keane pings balls at the LA Galaxy buggy driver [Video]
- Serious Moves! Chelsea’s Didier Drogba performs Moonwalk-type dance in Ivory Coast [Video]
- Manchester United’s Daley Blind thanks fans for injury encouragement via Instagram
- Bacary Sagna: ‘I joined Manchester City because Arsenal couldn’t win trophies’ [Sun]
Chelsea’s Fernando Torres says yes to AC Milan’s 3-year deal, Roma interested too [Corriere Dello Sport]
The front page of Italian daily Corriere Dello Sport claims it’s a done deal: Chelsea’s Fernando Torres is going to AC Milan.
According to the roaring headline, El Nino has agreed a three year deal with the Rossoneri.
Corriere Dello Sport credit AC Milan CEO Adriano Galliani for having brokered the Torres deal, although CdS do also recognise that there maybe a twist in the tale.
With the Chelsea man having yet to officially put pen to paper on the Milan offer, Fernando Torres’ agent is also said to be speaking to AS Roma director Walter Sabatini about a possible move to the Stadio Olimpico.
The Roma connection, however, seems placed as a back-up plan should the Milan deal fall through.
See a copy of the front page of Corriere Dello Sport on Friday above.
Chelsea v Everton – Best Odds!
EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 7/1 Chelsea to beat Everton!
Exclusive Offer: Back Chelsea to beat Everton at incredible odds of 7/1!
Back Chelsea at the current Sportsbook price. Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs, if Chelsea win.
- Updated: August 29, 2014