Carlo Ancelotti admits Di Maria’s transfer request & Sami Khedira’s contract rejection
- August 21, 2014
Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti has admitted on Thursday that Angel Di Maria and Sami Khedira are likely to leave the club before the transfer window closes.
Di Maria, who has been chased by Manchester United and PSG, have now asked for a transfer, the Madrid boss revealed.
As reported by the Press Association, Ancelotti has disclosed:
Di Maria asked to go in the summer and has rejected an offer from the club.
The player has to look for a solution. If when the market closes he’s still here, he will work with us like last season and there will be no problem.
He’s a Real Madrid player and until 31 August, as I’ve already said, anything can happen.
As for Sami Khedira, who has long been linked to Arsenal, Ancelotti came clean that the German World Cup winner has turned down a contract offer from Los Blancos.
It’s a different situation to Di Maria. He’s not asked to go. He’s rejected an offer to renew, but has a year of contract. We’ll see what happens.
- Angel Di Maria billed as the “Messiah” ahead of his move from Man United to...
- Man United star Angel Di Maria says he wants to win the Champions League with PSG after...
- Why Man United fans should not be upset with PSG bound Angel Di Maria [Opinion]
- Angel Di Maria’s transfer to PSG delayed because he was too tired to undergo medi...
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria is in Doha for his PSG medical [Pictures]
- “Spineless snake” – Furious Man United fans hit out at PSG bound Ange...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi