Arsenal invited to buy Sporting’s William Carvalho for €30m [Record]
- August 27, 2014
Sporting Lisbon now seem desperate to try to offload William Carvalho before the transfer window slams shut in England on August 31st.
For months on end the likes of Man United (no longer interested) and Arsenal are have reportedly stalking the 21-year-old defensive midfielder, but until now no party has managed to land the Iberian star.
Now, according to Portuguese paper Record, Sporting are willing to accept a €30 million bid for William.
Noticeably, earlier in the summer Sporting had seemed resolute to only accept bids of around €45 million for the player (as is the price of his release clause), while recent days have seen O Jogo say that the Gunners could land the player for €30-35 million provided they loan the Portuguese club a player as part of the package.
Whether Arsenal will fork out €30 million remains unknown.
4/1 Arsenal to beat Besiktas!
EXCLUSIVE Odds: 4/1 Arsenal to beat Besiktas!
Arsenal take on Besiktas tonight in the second leg of their Champions League qualifier after drawing the first leg 0-0 and they are currently 2/5 to get the win – New Customer Exclusive.
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- ITK Arsenal fan reckons Wenger has Edinson Cavani up his sleeve for Deadline Day (Video)
- Aleksandar Mitrović’s pre-Arsenal interview is quite funny in retrospect (Video)
- Wenger post-Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: optimistic of making late transfer deal (Video)
- Arsenal fans react to Mesut Ozil’s knee injury, Koscielny’s return (Best Tw...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...