Transfer value calculator: Man United ripped off for Di Maria; Balotelli a bargain for Liverpool
- September 2, 2014
A “Groundbreaking player transfer value calculator” has been developed and the results are certainly very interesting.
According to the findings, Manchester United overpaid for Real Madrid’s Angel Di Maria by €30m, possibly due to Real Madrid over-spending on Monaco’s James Rodriguez by €25m.
Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli was the steal of the transfer window, with AC Milan supposedly selling him for €16m less than his value.
Chelsea also did extremely well according to the statistics, buying Diego Costa for €10m less than his value and selling David Luiz to PSG for a whopping €29m more than he’s worth.
- Pep Guardiola: Bastian Schweinsteiger needs to decide on a Man United move [Quotes]
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria is PSG’s priority signing after FFP regulations...
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria shows off his rabona skills in a new ad for Coca-Cola...
- Leo Messi went on another insanely brilliant run during Argentina rout of Paraguay [GIF...
- Argentina 6 – Paraguay 1: Angel Di Maria (2) & Sergio Aguero score in the ro...
- Marcos Rojo reckons Angel Di Maria is the most talented player at Man United
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi