Transfer value calculator: Man United ripped off for Di Maria; Balotelli a bargain for Liverpool
A “Groundbreaking player transfer value calculator” has been developed and the results are certainly very interesting.
According to the findings, Manchester United overpaid for Real Madrid’s Angel Di Maria by €30m, possibly due to Real Madrid over-spending on Monaco’s James Rodriguez by €25m.
Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli was the steal of the transfer window, with AC Milan supposedly selling him for €16m less than his value.
Chelsea also did extremely well according to the statistics, buying Diego Costa for €10m less than his value and selling David Luiz to PSG for a whopping €29m more than he’s worth.
Watch Live Stream
- Angel di Maria broke down in tears after Argentina’s win v Chile talking about his grandma (Video)June 7, 2016
- Lionel Messi made an amazing pass to Angel Di Maria in Argentina win (Video)May 28, 2016
- Benfica have sold an incredible XI of talent for €351m since 2010May 11, 2016
- PSG’s Angel Di Maria blames LvG for failed spell & says he left Man United to win trophies (Video)April 1, 2016
- Arsenal fan chases Arsene Wenger down the beach begging him to sign Riyad Mahrez (Video)July 30, 2016
- Claudio Ranieri makes a definitive statement on Arsenal target Riyad Mahrez [BeIN Sports]July 30, 2016
- Leicester ready to offer Riyad Mahrez £100k-a-week to reject Arsenal [Express]July 29, 2016
- Arsenal mock Spurs on Twitter after beating MLS All-Stars 2-1July 29, 2016
- Chelsea have £57m bid for Romelu Lukaku rejected, Everton name their price [Mirror]July 30, 2016
- John Terry gives uplifting message to disabled Chelsea fan (Video)July 30, 2016
- Who plugged you in? Juan Cuadrado gives vital weather update at Chelsea training (Video)July 30, 2016
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba jokes about signing for Arsenal after friendly defeat (Video)July 29, 2016