Transfer value calculator: Man United ripped off for Di Maria; Balotelli a bargain for Liverpool
A “Groundbreaking player transfer value calculator” has been developed and the results are certainly very interesting.
According to the findings, Manchester United overpaid for Real Madrid’s Angel Di Maria by €30m, possibly due to Real Madrid over-spending on Monaco’s James Rodriguez by €25m.
Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli was the steal of the transfer window, with AC Milan supposedly selling him for €16m less than his value.
Chelsea also did extremely well according to the statistics, buying Diego Costa for €10m less than his value and selling David Luiz to PSG for a whopping €29m more than he’s worth.
Watch Live Stream
- Benfica have sold an incredible XI of talent for €351m since 2010May 11th, 2016
- PSG’s Angel Di Maria blames LvG for failed spell & says he left Man United to win trop...April 1st, 2016
- PSG’s mixed injury news on Marco Verratti & Angel di Maria before the Man City tie [Le...March 31st, 2016
- Man City may benefit from an injury that forced Angel di Maria off the pitch after 31 minutesMarch 30th, 2016
- Carlo Ancelotti accuses Man United & Arsenal owners of prioritizing money over winning [Talk...May 26th, 2016
- Comedian destroys Arsenal old boy Robin van Persie with Dennis Bergkamp comparison (Video)May 26th, 2016
- Arsenal fans respond to rumours linking Hector Bellerin with move back to Barcelona [Tweets]May 26th, 2016
- Arsenal favourites to sign Alvaro Morata in whopping £53m deal [COPE]May 26th, 2016
- The full list of Official Jose Mourinho Merchandise is staggering, and ridiculous [Graphic]May 26th, 2016
- Kurt Zouma updates Chelsea fans with good news [Instragram Video]May 26th, 2016
- Chelsea’s Ruben Loftus-Cheek bags superb brace in 4-0 England U21 win (Official Highlights)May 26th, 2016
- Hilarious: Chelsea target Romelu Lukaku gets brilliantly pranked in Belgium training (Video)May 26th, 2016