Benteke has made an impressive start to his second season in the Premier League, scoring three times in as many games for Villa. Moreover, back in July Benteke signed a new contract keeping him at Villa Park until 2017 as his salary was raised to £60,000-a-week.
- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Transfer Lies: Man United & Arsenal want to sign Christian Benteke in January [Star & Mirror]
- Updated: September 9, 2013
The transfer window is over but the silly season isn’t.
The Star on Monday have attracted plenty of attention but claiming that “Manchester United ready to fight Arsenal for Aston Villa star Christian Benteke.”
Hack Jack Wilson farted:
The Gunners made a bid to sign the Belgium striker, 22, on transfer deadline day. Aston Villa turned down the advance. But now David Moyes could be set to make his own offer to take him to Old Trafford.
Benteke expressed his desire to leave Villa Park at the end of the season but he completed a spectacular u-turn and signed a new deal with the club. Villa boss Paul Lambert won’t want to sell his prized asset, who scored 19 goals in his first campaign in the Premier League.