- Rant! Jamie Carragher claims Liverpool are “mentally & physically weak” after 3-1 loss [Video]
- Rodgers Out? Liverpool boss compared to David Moyes at Man United last season [Stats & Graphic]
- LOLZ! Brad Jones fell asleep on the Liverpool bench during 3-1 loss at Crystal Palace [Vine]
- Liverpool fans blast Gerrard, Lovren & Rodgers after 3-1 loss to Crystal Palace [Best Tweets]
- Hull City v Tottenham [Team Sheets]
TRAGIC: A St. Pats fan died in Warsaw before the Champions League match against Legia
Republic of Ireland club St Patrick’s have announced on Wednesday night that one of their fans has died in Warsaw.
The incident happened before the Champions League match against Legia Warsaw, and it’s currently unknown how the fan passed away.
In fact, no details about the deceased fan have yet been released, with the only information known being a statement on the club’s website saying:
It is with great sadness that St Patrick’s Athletic learned of the death of an English based fan of the club in Warsaw this morning.
The club would like to express its deepest condolences to the fan’s family and friends on this very sad occasion.
- Updated: July 16, 2014