TRAGIC: A St. Pats fan died in Warsaw before the Champions League match against Legia
- July 16, 2014
Republic of Ireland club St Patrick’s have announced on Wednesday night that one of their fans has died in Warsaw.
The incident happened before the Champions League match against Legia Warsaw, and it’s currently unknown how the fan passed away.
In fact, no details about the deceased fan have yet been released, with the only information known being a statement on the club’s website saying:
It is with great sadness that St Patrick’s Athletic learned of the death of an English based fan of the club in Warsaw this morning.
The club would like to express its deepest condolences to the fan’s family and friends on this very sad occasion.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi