TRAGIC: A St. Pats fan died in Warsaw before the Champions League match against Legia
- July 16, 2014
Republic of Ireland club St Patrick’s have announced on Wednesday night that one of their fans has died in Warsaw.
The incident happened before the Champions League match against Legia Warsaw, and it’s currently unknown how the fan passed away.
In fact, no details about the deceased fan have yet been released, with the only information known being a statement on the club’s website saying:
It is with great sadness that St Patrick’s Athletic learned of the death of an English based fan of the club in Warsaw this morning.
The club would like to express its deepest condolences to the fan’s family and friends on this very sad occasion.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...