- Shocking! Dad and kids kicked out of Villa Park for celebrating Falcao’s goal in Family Stand
- Cesc Fabregas: ‘This season Barça are Messi + 10 others; he’s saving them in many games’ [Radio Marca]
- Stoke v Chelsea [Team Sheets]
- No truth in Gareth Bale to Manchester United stories, has £1bn buyout clause [Guillem Balague]
- Majority of Manchester United fans want Cristiano Ronaldo & Mats Hummels in Christmas Stocking [Video]
TRAGIC: A St. Pats fan died in Warsaw before the Champions League match against Legia
Republic of Ireland club St Patrick’s have announced on Wednesday night that one of their fans has died in Warsaw.
The incident happened before the Champions League match against Legia Warsaw, and it’s currently unknown how the fan passed away.
In fact, no details about the deceased fan have yet been released, with the only information known being a statement on the club’s website saying:
It is with great sadness that St Patrick’s Athletic learned of the death of an English based fan of the club in Warsaw this morning.
The club would like to express its deepest condolences to the fan’s family and friends on this very sad occasion.
- Updated: July 16, 2014