- EXCLUSIVE Offer: Back Tottenham to reach the Capital One Cup final at 2/1!!!
- The wealthiest football clubs on the planet and how they make their money [Graphic]
- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
Tottenham’s Vlad Chiriches mocked on Twitter after ridiculously drunken episode in Bucharest [Best Tweets]
On Monday evening we posted a video of Vlad Chiriches falling over whilst outrageously drunk in Bucharest this weekend.
The player had been given the weekend off due to Tottenham’s FA Cup exit and an extended video of the drunken incident appeared later on.
Signed in summer, the Tottenham and Romania centre back has been something of a revelation, putting in a string of top class performances.
The ball playing defender was unable to escape the evil clutches of the Twittersphere and was ribbed for his drunken antics.
Hilariously, Michael Dawson ended up taking more stick than Vlad the lad.
A pissed Vlad Chiriches would do a better job than Dawson against Aguero. #thfc
— Sean Hunt (@Tottingham_Sean) January 27, 2014
Cancan.Ro reported Chiriches drinking with the headline: "Chiriches plays a like a Romanian but drinks like an Englishman!" #THFC
— Hotspur Related (@HotspurRelated) January 27, 2014
Adnan Januzaj likes Chicken and Vlad Chiriches can't handle his booze. Whatever next?
— James Barker (@JBarker_88) January 27, 2014
@RickyTFC I'm going to get proper Vlad Chiriches'd this weekend.
— Kris (@Kris_Spurs) January 27, 2014
Props to Chiriches for that Michael Dawson impression. On point. #wobblylegs
— Stephan (@FootballGogme) January 27, 2014
'He tried to walk home, HE TRIED TO WALK HOOOOME, Vlad Chiriches, He tried to walk home' #ChirichesChants
— Sibs (@SibsTHFC) January 27, 2014
Vlad still looking more defensively sound than a sober Michael Dawson http://t.co/Pdges3KNWB
— lee (@Leehempy) January 27, 2014
Well Chiriches being pissed is nothing new, remember how he played Boxing Day…
— George. (@GeorgeeFozzy) January 27, 2014
— spurstillidie! (@peterb1975) January 27, 2014
- Updated: January 27, 2014