- Yaya Sanogo set to start up front for Arsenal v Borussia Dortmund tonight [Mirror]
- Liverpool’s Rickie Lambert: ‘I find the criticism of Steven Gerrard shocking to be honest’
- Jurgen Klopp gives funny shrug of the shoulders when asked if any PL clubs have called him [Video]
- Christian Eriksen: ‘There have been a lot of changes since I joined Spurs, but we’re on right path’ [Video]
- Enhanced Acca! Back Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid & Juventus all to win at 8/1
Tottenham’s Sandro sends a warning to Stoke’s Charlie Adam with an intimidating picture on Instagram
The war between Tottenham and Charlie Adam just got even more personal.
Stoke’s battle-hard midfielder is currently public enemy number one at White Hart Lane after Charlie Adam injured Paulinho with a disgraceful challenge at a critical point in Spurs’ season.
Adam has now pulled off some terrible tackles on two of Tottenham’s biggest stars in recent time, twice on Gareth Bale before he went to Real Madrid, and now a kick on Paulinho too.
With his bad rap cemented in Tottenham’s fans minds, Charlie Adam tried to appease the Lillywhites on the final day of the year posting a tweet claiming “I don’t and never have had anything against Spurs”.
Now Tottenham midfielder Sandro has weighed into the mix uploading an intimidating picture on Instagram that included a skull in the background.
Sandro tagged his picture with the message: Charlie Adams – THE BEAST IS WATCHING YOU!!!
- Updated: December 31, 2013