Tottenham’s Sandro sends a warning to Stoke’s Charlie Adam with an intimidating picture on Instagram
The war between Tottenham and Charlie Adam just got even more personal.
Stoke’s battle-hard midfielder is currently public enemy number one at White Hart Lane after Charlie Adam injured Paulinho with a disgraceful challenge at a critical point in Spurs’ season.
Adam has now pulled off some terrible tackles on two of Tottenham’s biggest stars in recent time, twice on Gareth Bale before he went to Real Madrid, and now a kick on Paulinho too.
With his bad rap cemented in Tottenham’s fans minds, Charlie Adam tried to appease the Lillywhites on the final day of the year posting a tweet claiming “I don’t and never have had anything against Spurs”.
Now Tottenham midfielder Sandro has weighed into the mix uploading an intimidating picture on Instagram that included a skull in the background.
Sandro tagged his picture with the message: Charlie Adams – THE BEAST IS WATCHING YOU!!!
Watch Live Stream
- Riyad Mahrez tries to score Charlie Adam’s 65-yard golazo for Stoke v Chelsea (Video)August 4, 2016
- Charlie Adam may have just cost Stoke teammate Xherdan Shaqiri the Goal of the Season awardJanuary 1, 2016
- Charlie Austin can earn his mates £8000 if the QPR striker scores for England after a 50/1 betMay 21, 2015
- Michael Owen rants about Charlie Adam’s overrated long range goal versus Chelsea [Video]April 11, 2015
- Tony Pulis confirms West Brom are working on loan deal for QPR’s Sandro (Video)January 29, 2016
- QPR midfielder Sandro shows off his hidden guitar talent to Soccer am (Video)January 26, 2016
- Sandro (QPR U21s) sent off for grabbing Bristol City youngster by the neck [Video]February 24, 2015
- Harry Redknapp backs Tim Sherwood to get the best out of Sandro at QPR [Audio]February 4, 2015
- Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho rejects loan move to Stoke City [Telegraph & Mirror]August 29, 2016
- Peter Crouch explains why he gave away his match ball after Stoke win (Video)August 24, 2016
- Joe Allen on the brutal way he learned about his move from Liverpool to Stoke [Telegraph]August 19, 2016
- Stoke v Man City: Premier League preview, line-ups and predictionsAugust 18, 2016