- Know Your Role: Cristiano Ronaldo scolds Khedira for having the cheek to try and nutmeg him! [Video]
- ‘Come on, Roy’: Wenger tells Hodgson to leave his Arsenal kids out of next summer’s Euro U21s [Video]
- Lionel Messi wants to leave Spain because he feels persecuted by the taxman [El Confidencial]
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino insists he has the support of Daniel Levy [Video]
- Wayne Rooney posts video of his son Kai doing cartwheels before he did the same in celebration against Slovenia
Tottenham’s Nacer Chadli is the subject of a new documentary film [Trailer]
A new trailer has come out ahead of the release of a documentary on Tottenham midfielder Nacer Chadli.
Tottenham signed 23-year-old Chadli from FC Twente in the summer for an undisclosed fee, thought to be about £7m. At that time, Chadli had already won 14 caps for his international side.
Despite being born in Belgium, the decision for the footballer to play for the Red Devils, rather than homeland of his family Morocco, was not a simple choice.
It is this decision, to follow his Belgium or Moroccan identity, which forms the backdrop for the Chadli documentary, as the footage records two years in the life of the Spurs player as he was establishing himself as a top class player in his coming-of-age years.
Watch the trailer (in French) for Nacer Chadli’s new documentary below.
- Updated: November 18, 2013