Tottenham’s Nacer Chadli is the subject of a new documentary film [Trailer]
- November 18, 2013
A new trailer has come out ahead of the release of a documentary on Tottenham midfielder Nacer Chadli.
Tottenham signed 23-year-old Chadli from FC Twente in the summer for an undisclosed fee, thought to be about £7m. At that time, Chadli had already won 14 caps for his international side.
Despite being born in Belgium, the decision for the footballer to play for the Red Devils, rather than homeland of his family Morocco, was not a simple choice.
It is this decision, to follow his Belgium or Moroccan identity, which forms the backdrop for the Chadli documentary, as the footage records two years in the life of the Spurs player as he was establishing himself as a top class player in his coming-of-age years.
Watch the trailer (in French) for Nacer Chadli’s new documentary below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...