- Brendan Rodgers beginning to doubt whether Mario Balotelli is technically good enough for Liverpool [Mail]
- Wenger on why Sanchez chose Arsenal over Liverpool: ‘Simple. Champions League continuity’ [Star]
- Man City boss Pellegrini: ‘All 3 strikers (Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic) are out for Crystal Palace’ [Video]
- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
Tottenham’s Nacer Chadli is the subject of a new documentary film [Trailer]
A new trailer has come out ahead of the release of a documentary on Tottenham midfielder Nacer Chadli.
Tottenham signed 23-year-old Chadli from FC Twente in the summer for an undisclosed fee, thought to be about £7m. At that time, Chadli had already won 14 caps for his international side.
Despite being born in Belgium, the decision for the footballer to play for the Red Devils, rather than homeland of his family Morocco, was not a simple choice.
It is this decision, to follow his Belgium or Moroccan identity, which forms the backdrop for the Chadli documentary, as the footage records two years in the life of the Spurs player as he was establishing himself as a top class player in his coming-of-age years.
Watch the trailer (in French) for Nacer Chadli’s new documentary below.
- Updated: November 18, 2013