- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Tottenham’s Nabil Bentaleb named in Algeria’s 30-man World Cup squad
- May 12, 2014
Algeria are the latest nation to announce their World Cup squad on Monday.
The Fennec Foxes have announced a preliminary 30-man squad, and the big inclusion from a Premier League perspective is that of Tottenham’s Nabil Bentaleb.
Back in February it was confirmed that Bentaleb had decided to reject the opportunity to play for France in order to commit his international career to Algeria.
The 19-year-old Spurs midfielder made his debut against Slovenia in March.
Algeria will face Belgium, Russia and South Korea in Group H.
Algeria’s World Cup squad:
Goalkeepers: Doukha, M’bolhi, Si Mohamed, Zemmamouche
Defenders: Belkalem, Bougherra, Cadamuro, Ghoualm, Halliche, Khoualed, Mandi, Medjani, Mesbah, Mostefa
Midfielders: Bentaleb, Boudebouz, Brahimi, Guedioura, Karaoui, Lace, Taider, Yebda
Forwards: Djabou, Djebbour, Feghouli, Ghilas, Kadir, Mahrez, Slimani, Soudani.