Tottenham’s Nabil Bentaleb named in Algeria’s 30-man World Cup squad
- May 12, 2014
Algeria are the latest nation to announce their World Cup squad on Monday.
The Fennec Foxes have announced a preliminary 30-man squad, and the big inclusion from a Premier League perspective is that of Tottenham’s Nabil Bentaleb.
Back in February it was confirmed that Bentaleb had decided to reject the opportunity to play for France in order to commit his international career to Algeria.
The 19-year-old Spurs midfielder made his debut against Slovenia in March.
Algeria will face Belgium, Russia and South Korea in Group H.
Algeria’s World Cup squad:
Goalkeepers: Doukha, M’bolhi, Si Mohamed, Zemmamouche
Defenders: Belkalem, Bougherra, Cadamuro, Ghoualm, Halliche, Khoualed, Mandi, Medjani, Mesbah, Mostefa
Midfielders: Bentaleb, Boudebouz, Brahimi, Guedioura, Karaoui, Lace, Taider, Yebda
Forwards: Djabou, Djebbour, Feghouli, Ghilas, Kadir, Mahrez, Slimani, Soudani.
- Spurs flop Erik Lamela is close to joining Marseille on loan (Di Marzio)
- Spurs’ Nacer Chadli & Moussa Dembélé work at the Diables Rouges call centre ...
- Spurs could have bought Anthony Martial for €25m this summer, Man United now spending €...
- Spurs try to sign Sao Paulo’s Alexandre Pato for €11m, player to meet his agent t...
- Marseille are in advanced talks with Tottenham over a deal for Erik Lamela [Di Marzio]
- Spurs loanee Nathan Oduwa shows off some more terrific skills in 5-1 Rangers win (Vine)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...