Tottenham’s Nabil Bentaleb named in Algeria’s 30-man World Cup squad
- May 12, 2014
Algeria are the latest nation to announce their World Cup squad on Monday.
The Fennec Foxes have announced a preliminary 30-man squad, and the big inclusion from a Premier League perspective is that of Tottenham’s Nabil Bentaleb.
Back in February it was confirmed that Bentaleb had decided to reject the opportunity to play for France in order to commit his international career to Algeria.
The 19-year-old Spurs midfielder made his debut against Slovenia in March.
Algeria will face Belgium, Russia and South Korea in Group H.
Algeria’s World Cup squad:
Goalkeepers: Doukha, M’bolhi, Si Mohamed, Zemmamouche
Defenders: Belkalem, Bougherra, Cadamuro, Ghoualm, Halliche, Khoualed, Mandi, Medjani, Mesbah, Mostefa
Midfielders: Bentaleb, Boudebouz, Brahimi, Guedioura, Karaoui, Lace, Taider, Yebda
Forwards: Djabou, Djebbour, Feghouli, Ghilas, Kadir, Mahrez, Slimani, Soudani.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...