- Oxlade-Chamberlain post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘I’m delighted for Yaya Sanogo’ [Video]
- Wenger post Arsenal 2 – Dortmund 0: ‘Alexis Sanchez has unbelievable fighting spirit’ [Video]
- Rickie Lambert post Ludogorets 2 – Liverpool 2: ‘We answered some critics tonight’ [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers post Ludogorets 2 – Liverpool 2: ‘Tonight was a real confidence booster’ [Video]
- Eamon Dunphy on Liverpool: ‘Glen Johnson doesn’t wanna be there, didn’t even jump for equalizer!’ [Video]
Tottenham’s Nabil Bentaleb named in Algeria’s 30-man World Cup squad
Algeria are the latest nation to announce their World Cup squad on Monday.
The Fennec Foxes have announced a preliminary 30-man squad, and the big inclusion from a Premier League perspective is that of Tottenham’s Nabil Bentaleb.
Back in February it was confirmed that Bentaleb had decided to reject the opportunity to play for France in order to commit his international career to Algeria.
The 19-year-old Spurs midfielder made his debut against Slovenia in March.
Algeria will face Belgium, Russia and South Korea in Group H.
Algeria’s World Cup squad:
Goalkeepers: Doukha, M’bolhi, Si Mohamed, Zemmamouche
Defenders: Belkalem, Bougherra, Cadamuro, Ghoualm, Halliche, Khoualed, Mandi, Medjani, Mesbah, Mostefa
Midfielders: Bentaleb, Boudebouz, Brahimi, Guedioura, Karaoui, Lace, Taider, Yebda
Forwards: Djabou, Djebbour, Feghouli, Ghilas, Kadir, Mahrez, Slimani, Soudani.
- Updated: May 12, 2014