- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Tottenham’s Lewis Holtby offers Sandro a shoulder to cry on the day after Germany 7 – Brazil 1
There was some good banter between Tottenham’s German and Brazilian players on Wednesday at training.
The day after Germany’s 7-1 win over Brazil, Spurs midfielder Sandro was clearly still feel the pain.
Moreover, Sandro had to deal with facing German teammate Lewis Holtby when he turned up for work in North London.
Holtby posted a picture of how the two interacted, with the message, “My good friend.. Im there for you :-))) Sandro “The pussycat” Raniere”.
- Updated: July 9, 2014