Tottenham’s Lewis Holtby offers Sandro a shoulder to cry on the day after Germany 7 – Brazil 1
- July 9, 2014
There was some good banter between Tottenham’s German and Brazilian players on Wednesday at training.
The day after Germany’s 7-1 win over Brazil, Spurs midfielder Sandro was clearly still feel the pain.
Moreover, Sandro had to deal with facing German teammate Lewis Holtby when he turned up for work in North London.
Holtby posted a picture of how the two interacted, with the message, “My good friend.. Im there for you :-))) Sandro “The pussycat” Raniere”.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]