Tottenham’s Lewis Holtby offers Sandro a shoulder to cry on the day after Germany 7 – Brazil 1
- July 9, 2014
There was some good banter between Tottenham’s German and Brazilian players on Wednesday at training.
The day after Germany’s 7-1 win over Brazil, Spurs midfielder Sandro was clearly still feel the pain.
Moreover, Sandro had to deal with facing German teammate Lewis Holtby when he turned up for work in North London.
Holtby posted a picture of how the two interacted, with the message, “My good friend.. Im there for you :-))) Sandro “The pussycat” Raniere”.
- Spurs loanee Lewis Holtby angrily confronts irate Hamburg fans after 2-0 loss [Video]
- Tottenham’s Lewis Holtby joins Hamburg permanently in €6.5m deal [BILD]
- Roberto Soldado posts another picture of Erik Lamela sleeping
- Lewis Holtby posts great picture on FB after Spurs win at West Ham
- Lewis Holtby posts Facebook picture with “plonkers” Christian Eriksen &...
- Spurs pair Lewis Holtby & Sandro prepare for Brazil-Germany WC Semi with a face off
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...