- Slip FAIL! Sao Paulo’s Alan Kardec incredibly bad penalty v Atletico Nacional [Video]
- Venezuelan Emilio Renteria suffers racist abuse in Chile, halts match & may quit the league
- Borussia Dortmund’s players thanked their fans for their efforts after Arsenal defeat [Pictures]
- Chelsea U21 star Charly Musonda shows his keepy-uppy skills with a sock ball [Instagram]
- Eriksen & Pochettino: Partizan match is a “must win” for Spurs [video]
Tottenham’s Jermain Defoe agrees £90,000 a week deal to join MLS side FC Toronto [Mirror]
Despite the lack of goals scored by Tottenham this season, striker Jermain Defoe has struggled for playing time.
The 31 year old is intent on making the England World Cup squad and has reportedly agreed a January move to MLS side FC Toronto in order to do so.
The Mirror claim Defoe has agreed a £90k wage with the MLS team managed by former Premier League star and Tottenham teamate Ryan Nelson.
Only founded in 2006, Defoe would likely become their star player but whether or not England manager Roy Hodgson would be impressed with goals scored in the MLS is another matter altogether.
The Mirror report that Spurs would receive £6m for the transfer.
- Updated: November 26, 2013