Tottenham’s Hugo Lloris ready to quit club, may join Man City in swap deal with Joe Hart [L’Equipe]
- April 25, 2014
It feels like momentum is building surrounding Hugo Lloris’ impending departure from Tottenham.
Lloris, the French international goalie, was said to be upset with life at Spurs on Thursday by journalist Julien Laurens, and now L’Equipe are reporting on Friday that the keeper could move to Man CIty in a remarkable swap deal with Joe Hart.
According to Julien Laurens, who works for Le Parisien:
He’s just a bit frustrated by the way the season has gone. Don’t forget, he joined Tottenham because he was told they would qualify for the Champions League, if not in the first season than at least in the second and beyond.
But it’s been two seasons now and I just think it hasn’t been how he expected when he joined… Again they’re going to miss out on the Champions League and he’s not happy with it.
Now L’Equipe report that Lloris could return to the Champions League with a move to Man City.
The leading French daily say the 27-year-old keeper has met with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy to discuss his future, and a swap deal with Joe Hart is being mooted.
L'Equipe says Hugo Lloris "open to a departure" from Spurs this summer. Claims he could join Man City in swap deal involving Joe Hart. Hmm.
— Tom Williams (@tomwfootball) April 25, 2014
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...