Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor draws attention to the kidnapping of more than 200 Nigerian schoolgirls [Instagram]
- May 1, 2014
It’s been almost two weeks since more than 200 Nigerian schoolgirls were kidnapped by jihadi group Boko Haram in Nigeria.
According to reports, Boko Haram members abducted the girls from their dormitories, loaded them onto trucks, before setting the boarding school ablaze.
The girls are aged between 16 to 18.
With no news on whether the girls are still alive, Tottenham’s Emmanuel Adebayor has joined the masses on people looking to apply pressure on those responsible by bringing awareness to the subject on his Instagram account.
See Emmanuel Adebayor’s heartfelt message below.
UPDATE: Nigel De Jong has also got involved in ramping up awareness.
- Spurs fans celebrate the imminent departures of Vlad Chiriches & Emmanuel Adebayor...
- Troubled Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor filmed converting to Islam [Video]
- Tottenham hope to land Christian Benteke by offering Aston Villa Emmanuel Adebayor
- Still got it: Spurs striker Emmanuel Adebayor posts freestyle video on Instagram
- Tottenham’s Adebayor delighted to score winner for Togo in AFCON qualifier [Video]
- Emmanuel Adebayor’s brother, Rotimi, attempts suicide by stabbing himself with a ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi