Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor draws attention to the kidnapping of more than 200 Nigerian schoolgirls [Instagram]
- May 1, 2014
It’s been almost two weeks since more than 200 Nigerian schoolgirls were kidnapped by jihadi group Boko Haram in Nigeria.
According to reports, Boko Haram members abducted the girls from their dormitories, loaded them onto trucks, before setting the boarding school ablaze.
The girls are aged between 16 to 18.
With no news on whether the girls are still alive, Tottenham’s Emmanuel Adebayor has joined the masses on people looking to apply pressure on those responsible by bringing awareness to the subject on his Instagram account.
See Emmanuel Adebayor’s heartfelt message below.
UPDATE: Nigel De Jong has also got involved in ramping up awareness.
- Tottenham’s Emmanuel Adebayor is set to have a medical with West Ham today [Talks...
- Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor desperate for move to West Ham [ESPN]
- Emmanuel Adebayor responds to Tottenham fan begging him to leave on Instagram
- Spurs fans celebrate the imminent departures of Vlad Chiriches & Emmanuel Adebayor...
- Troubled Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor filmed converting to Islam [Video]
- Tottenham hope to land Christian Benteke by offering Aston Villa Emmanuel Adebayor
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...