Spurs’ Emmanuel Adebayor draws attention to the kidnapping of more than 200 Nigerian schoolgirls [Instagram]
It’s been almost two weeks since more than 200 Nigerian schoolgirls were kidnapped by jihadi group Boko Haram in Nigeria.
According to reports, Boko Haram members abducted the girls from their dormitories, loaded them onto trucks, before setting the boarding school ablaze.
The girls are aged between 16 to 18.
With no news on whether the girls are still alive, Tottenham’s Emmanuel Adebayor has joined the masses on people looking to apply pressure on those responsible by bringing awareness to the subject on his Instagram account.
See Emmanuel Adebayor’s heartfelt message below.
UPDATE: Nigel De Jong has also got involved in ramping up awareness.
Watch Live Stream
- Emmanuel Adebayor’s Lyon move falls throughSeptember 16, 2016
- Emmanuel Adebayor flying to Lyon for medical ahead of completing free transfer from PalaceSeptember 15, 2016
- Ex-Arsenal teammates Mathieu Flamini and Emmanuel Adebayor set for Turkish moveAugust 21, 2016
- #GoodOverEvil: Emmanuel Adebayor posts on Instagram pre Spurs v Crystal PalaceFebruary 21, 2016
- Ex-Spurs boss Tim Sherwood drops an ‘A*se-Bomb’ live on Sky Sports (Video)October 22, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson names Cristiano Ronaldo as the best player he’s coachedOctober 22, 2016
- Bournemouth v Tottenham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 21, 2016
- Harry Kane returns to Spurs training, updates on InstagramOctober 20, 2016