Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen subbed off badly injured in Denmark’s friendly with Norway [Pictures]
Summer signing Christian Eriksen has been struggling to fully break into the first team at White Hart Lane thus far.
The Tottenham and Denmark star was unable to walk off on his own after injuring his ankle in Denmark’s 2-1 win over Norway.
The Denmark coach confirmed after the friendly game that Eriksen would be out for around 4-6 weeks.
Aged 21, Eriksen will surely feel very frustrated to lose the opportunity to consolidate a place in the Tottenham XI.
Watch Live Stream
- Tottenham star Christian Eriksen admits finishing below Arsenal was “infuriating” [BT]May 27th, 2016
- LVG was trying to sign Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen before Man United sacked him [PA]May 24th, 2016
- Tottenham trio close to new contracts [Evening Standard]April 5th, 2016
- Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen jokes about injuring Leicester’s Kasper Schmeichel [TV2]March 22nd, 2016
- Thierry Henry uses Spurs as example for youngsters being mentally weak (Video)May 31st, 2016
- Pots revealed for next season’s CL group stage draw ft. Arsenal & Spurs in lower potsMay 29th, 2016
- Spurs will play Champions League home games at Wembley next season [Tweets]May 28th, 2016
- Spurs’ Eric Dier scores brilliant diving header for England….at the wrong end (Video ...May 27th, 2016