Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen subbed off badly injured in Denmark’s friendly with Norway [Pictures]
- November 15, 2013
Summer signing Christian Eriksen has been struggling to fully break into the first team at White Hart Lane thus far.
The Tottenham and Denmark star was unable to walk off on his own after injuring his ankle in Denmark’s 2-1 win over Norway.
The Denmark coach confirmed after the friendly game that Eriksen would be out for around 4-6 weeks.
Aged 21, Eriksen will surely feel very frustrated to lose the opportunity to consolidate a place in the Tottenham XI.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]