Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen subbed off badly injured in Denmark’s friendly with Norway [Pictures]
Summer signing Christian Eriksen has been struggling to fully break into the first team at White Hart Lane thus far.
The Tottenham and Denmark star was unable to walk off on his own after injuring his ankle in Denmark’s 2-1 win over Norway.
The Denmark coach confirmed after the friendly game that Eriksen would be out for around 4-6 weeks.
Aged 21, Eriksen will surely feel very frustrated to lose the opportunity to consolidate a place in the Tottenham XI.
Watch Live Stream
- Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen hits out at The Telegraph’s crazy contract reports [Tweet]August 13, 2016
- Christian Eriksen shocks Tottenham by demanding 368.75% wage increase [Telegraph]August 13, 2016
- Christian Eriksen’s agent threatens move away from Spurs following Brexit resultJune 24, 2016
- Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen scores 10 minute hat-trick for Denmark in Kirin Cup (Video)June 7, 2016
- If Heung-Min Son is being sold by Spurs to Wolfsburg, he knows nothing about it [Yonhap News]August 29, 2016
- Heung-Min Son may leave Spurs to join Wolfsburg [Bild]August 29, 2016
- Tottenham’s Erik Lamela pictured eye gouging Liverpool’s Dejan LovrenAugust 28, 2016
- Rumour: Tottenham U18 coach Kieran McKenna joins Man UnitedAugust 28, 2016