Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen subbed off badly injured in Denmark’s friendly with Norway [Pictures]
Summer signing Christian Eriksen has been struggling to fully break into the first team at White Hart Lane thus far.
The Tottenham and Denmark star was unable to walk off on his own after injuring his ankle in Denmark’s 2-1 win over Norway.
The Denmark coach confirmed after the friendly game that Eriksen would be out for around 4-6 weeks.
Aged 21, Eriksen will surely feel very frustrated to lose the opportunity to consolidate a place in the Tottenham XI.
Watch Live Stream
- Christian Eriksen reveals why he rejected Chelsea when he was a teenagerNovember 11, 2016
- Excellent analysis on how Christian Eriksen fits into Spurs’ new 4-1-4-1 formation (video)October 9, 2016
- Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen scores long-range stunner v Gillingham (Video)September 21, 2016
- Christian Eriksen’s agent claims 4 massive clubs wanted to sign the Spurs star ft. PSG [BT]September 8, 2016
- Spurs’ Vincent Janssen gives injury update ahead of Champions League tieDecember 7, 2016
- Tottenham & Arsenal keen on US teen sensation Christian Pulisic [Calcio Mercato]December 7, 2016
- Revealed: In-depth review of Toby Alderweireld’s release clause in his Spurs contractDecember 7, 2016
- Tottenham’s Erik Lamela returns to Argentina in odd circumstances. Here’s what we knowDecember 6, 2016