Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen subbed off badly injured in Denmark’s friendly with Norway [Pictures]
Summer signing Christian Eriksen has been struggling to fully break into the first team at White Hart Lane thus far.
The Tottenham and Denmark star was unable to walk off on his own after injuring his ankle in Denmark’s 2-1 win over Norway.
The Denmark coach confirmed after the friendly game that Eriksen would be out for around 4-6 weeks.
Aged 21, Eriksen will surely feel very frustrated to lose the opportunity to consolidate a place in the Tottenham XI.
Watch Live Stream
- Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen scores long-range stunner v Gillingham (Video)September 21, 2016
- Christian Eriksen’s agent claims 4 massive clubs wanted to sign the Spurs star ft. PSG [BT]September 8, 2016
- Great assist from Boro’s Fischer: Spurs’ Christian Eriksen scores for Denmark (Video)September 4, 2016
- Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen hits out at The Telegraph’s crazy contract reports [Tweet]August 13, 2016
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino delivers “very positive” update on Harry Kane’s injurySeptember 26, 2016
- CSKA Moscow v Tottenham: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 26, 2016
- Rumour: Former Spurs & Barcelona forward Giovani dos Santos is being blackmailed over a sex tapeSeptember 26, 2016
- Spurs reveal major injury problems ahead of CSKA Moscow matchSeptember 26, 2016