Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen subbed off badly injured in Denmark’s friendly with Norway [Pictures]
Summer signing Christian Eriksen has been struggling to fully break into the first team at White Hart Lane thus far.
The Tottenham and Denmark star was unable to walk off on his own after injuring his ankle in Denmark’s 2-1 win over Norway.
The Denmark coach confirmed after the friendly game that Eriksen would be out for around 4-6 weeks.
Aged 21, Eriksen will surely feel very frustrated to lose the opportunity to consolidate a place in the Tottenham XI.
Watch Live Stream
- Excellent analysis on how Christian Eriksen fits into Spurs’ new 4-1-4-1 formation (video)October 9, 2016
- Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen scores long-range stunner v Gillingham (Video)September 21, 2016
- Christian Eriksen’s agent claims 4 massive clubs wanted to sign the Spurs star ft. PSG [BT]September 8, 2016
- Great assist from Boro’s Fischer: Spurs’ Christian Eriksen scores for Denmark (Video)September 4, 2016
- Bournemouth v Tottenham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 21, 2016
- Harry Kane returns to Spurs training, updates on InstagramOctober 20, 2016
- Updates on Danny Rose & Toby Alderweireld playing for Spurs v BournemouthOctober 20, 2016
- Man United legend Roy Keane’s frank assessment of Spurs title chances is too funny (Video)October 20, 2016