Tottenham’s Alex Pritchard scored for Swindon in the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy southern final
- February 12, 2014
20-year-old Alex Pritchard, who is on a season-long deal at Swindon from Tottenham, had a night of mixed fortunes against Peterborough in the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy southern final on Monday night.
Swindon missed out on a trip to Wembley losing a penalty shootout with the Posh.
The Robins took the lead in the first half when Spurs loan star Alex Pritchard lashed home his seventh goal of the season after Massimo Luongo’s low cross into the box wasn’t cleared by the Posh defence.
Britt Assombalonga levelled for the Posh after the break, and when the game went to penalties the visitors won 4-3 to book their place in the final.
For the record, Pritchard also scored his spot-kick to continue his excellent season in front of goal for Swindon.
Watch Tottenham’s Alex Pritchard score twice for Swindon in the Johnstone’s Paint Trophy southern final below.
- Spurs striker Roberto Soldado holds talks with Villarreal [Mundo Deportivo]
- Watford complete the signing of Tottenham’s Etienne Capoue for a club record fee....
- Atletico Madrid defender Toby Alderweireld arrives in London to complete move to Totten...
- Toby Alderweireld to undergo Spurs medical on Monday [HLN]
- Troubled Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor filmed converting to Islam [Video]
- Southampton threaten to sue if Toby Alderweireld is sold to Tottenham [Sky Sports]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi