- ‘That’s football!’ Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers laughs off favourite-for-the-sack tag [Video]
- Gaz Metan perform crazy free-kick routine in Romanian league, nearly works! [Video]
- Trollstation, the idiot pitch invaders at Spurs v Partizan, admit they are Arsenal supporters
- Angel Di Maria compares Man United’s Wayne Rooney to Lionel Messi [Daily Mail]
- Respect! Bayern’s Mario Gotze is selling his World Cup winning boot for charity [Bild]
Tottenham winger Aaron Lennon Tweets denial of fight with Arsenal forward Theo Walcott in Vegas
It was one of the most outlandish and intriguing rumours to start up this summer but it has been quashed almost as quickly as it got off the ground.
Allegedly, Arsenal forward Theo Walcott head butted Spurs winger Aaron Lennon in a nightclub in Las Vegas.
It all seemed so unlikely, but in a summer without much football this was a way for Tottenham and Arsenal fans to partake in some “banter” during the off season.
Alas, it has all been quashed by one Tweet from Aaron Lennon.
The Spurs wideman wasn’t even in Las Vegas! Although he was in early June.
And, considering Theo Walcott just got married in Italy, it is safe to say the Arsenal forward probably has better things to do right now!
Aaron Lennon’s Tweet, posted early on Thursday morning, is below.
- Updated: June 27, 2013