- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Tottenham will sell Gareth Bale to Real Madrid for €100m and Morata [Guardian]
- Updated: July 31, 2013
Tottenham are finally ready to do business with Real Madrid, if the back page of Thursday’s Guardian can be relied upon.
According to the broadsheet, “Bale can leave €100m and Morata – Tottenham ready to sell forward to Real Madrid but demand highly rated young striker in exchange.”
Deeper in the piece, journalist David Hytner makes notes that Tottenham’s interest in Morata is in addition to Spurs’ pursuit of Roberto Soldado from Valencia.
As an aside, the deal for Soldado seems close to completion after Valencia left the centre-forward out of their touring party to America, announced on Wednesday night.
20-year-old Morata shone at the Euro U21 Championships in Israel earlier in the summer, where the 6ft 2in striker ended the tournament as the top goalscorer with four goals for the Spanish victors.
Last season Morata bounced back and forth between Madrid’s B team and Jose Mourinho’s first-team squad, making 12 appearances in all under the Special One in the Primera Liga.
He netted the winner off the bench at Levante in November and scored the opener in a home win over Rayo Vallecano in February.