Tottenham v Hull: Watch a Live Stream of the Capital One Cup match [30/10/2013]
- October 29, 2013
It wasn’t the greatest game on Sunday in the Premier League but Spurs and Hull will do it all over again on Wednesday night at White Hart Lane as they bid for a place in the quarter-finals of the Capital One Cup.
Spurs v Hull kicks off at 19:45 (UK time) on Wednesday, October 30, 2013.
Bet365 are showing Spurs v Hull live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Tottenham v Hull, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Tottenham v Hull is not available in the UK, Ireland, USA, Japan plus the Middle East and North Africa.
Tottenham v Hull can be watched in Australia, Italy, France, Canada, China, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
It is likely to be vastly different teams at White Hart Lane on Wednesday to those which appeared on Sunday in a close contest that ended 1-0 to Spurs thanks to a hugely contentious penalty.
Andre Villas-Boas has been tipped to start the likes of Erik Lamela, Nacer Chadli, Emmanuel Adebayor, Brad Friedel and Jermain Defoe.
Kyle Naughton, Christian Eriksen, Gylfi Sigurdsson and Harry Kane can also be expected to play some part having been in or around the Spurs first team of late.
Hull boss Steve Bruce is also expected to rest a number of his key men, including Tom Huddlestone, Robbie Brady and Curtis Davies.
Third choice keeper Eldin Jakupovic could well make a first start since January and Bruce will have more than one eye on the big clash with Sunderland coming up at the weekend, which could well be crucial to their hopes of staying in the Premier League.
- Al Ain 0 – Hull 4: Ahmed Elmohamady scores a double for the Tigers (Highlights)
- How much? West Brom to sign Hull centre-back James Chester for £8m [Tweets]
- Paul McShane posts nasty photo of his leg after Marouane Fellaini’s tackle on him...
- Louis van Gaal berates “unbelievably stupid” Marouane Fellaini after Hull 0...
- Jimmy Bullard reckons Newcastle dropping to the Championship would be ‘unheard of...
- Louis van Gaal insists he’ll play full strength side for Hull v Manchester United...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi