- Manchester City make Koke (Atletico Madrid) & Paul Pogba (Juve) summer transfer targets [MD]
- Chelsea leading Barça & Man United in race to sign Corinthians’ £20m-rated Malcolm Silva [Express]
- Real Madrid players want to face Chelsea in Champions League to shut Mourinho up [MARCA]
- Everton boss Roberto Martinez: ‘Papiss Cisse’s elbow was unacceptable, he went to hurt Coleman’ [Video]
- Newcastle No2 John Carver: ‘I was eating a pie when Alan Pardew asked me to do press conference’
Tottenham Twitter, are you drunk?! Club confuse Chadli & Fryers with Soldado & Eriksen [Picture]
Tottenham’s official Twitter account dropped a clanger on Wednesday night whilst most people had the eyes glued to Arsenal versus Bayern Munich.
Ahead of Tottenham’s game against Dnipro in the Europa League on Thursday, the club posted out a tweet for the team’s journey to the Ukraine.
The tweet read “Dnipro snapshot: Roberto and Christian grab a moment to relax amidst the travelling and training.”
But there was only one problem with the update. The picture attached was of Nacer Chadli and Zeki Fryers, and not Tottenham’s Danish and Spanish international.
The tweet has since been deleted.
- Updated: February 19, 2014