Tottenham Twitter, are you drunk?! Club confuse Chadli & Fryers with Soldado & Eriksen [Picture]
- February 19, 2014
Tottenham’s official Twitter account dropped a clanger on Wednesday night whilst most people had the eyes glued to Arsenal versus Bayern Munich.
Ahead of Tottenham’s game against Dnipro in the Europa League on Thursday, the club posted out a tweet for the team’s journey to the Ukraine.
The tweet read “Dnipro snapshot: Roberto and Christian grab a moment to relax amidst the travelling and training.”
But there was only one problem with the update. The picture attached was of Nacer Chadli and Zeki Fryers, and not Tottenham’s Danish and Spanish international.
The tweet has since been deleted.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi