Tottenham Twitter, are you drunk?! Club confuse Chadli & Fryers with Soldado & Eriksen [Picture]
Tottenham’s official Twitter account dropped a clanger on Wednesday night whilst most people had the eyes glued to Arsenal versus Bayern Munich.
Ahead of Tottenham’s game against Dnipro in the Europa League on Thursday, the club posted out a tweet for the team’s journey to the Ukraine.
The tweet read “Dnipro snapshot: Roberto and Christian grab a moment to relax amidst the travelling and training.”
But there was only one problem with the update. The picture attached was of Nacer Chadli and Zeki Fryers, and not Tottenham’s Danish and Spanish international.
The tweet has since been deleted.
Watch Live Stream
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...April 20th, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20th, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29th, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23rd, 2014
- Tottenham agree kit deal with Nike, far lower than Chelsea’s [Times]May 25th, 2016
- Barcelona have decided to release Spurs target Sandro Ramirez [Mail]May 24th, 2016
- LVG was trying to sign Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen before Man United sacked him [PA]May 24th, 2016
- Spurs have a verbal agreement to sign Sao Paulo striker Jonathan Calleri, claims dad [Yahoo Brasil]May 23rd, 2016