Tottenham Twitter, are you drunk?! Club confuse Chadli & Fryers with Soldado & Eriksen [Picture]
- February 19, 2014
Tottenham’s official Twitter account dropped a clanger on Wednesday night whilst most people had the eyes glued to Arsenal versus Bayern Munich.
Ahead of Tottenham’s game against Dnipro in the Europa League on Thursday, the club posted out a tweet for the team’s journey to the Ukraine.
The tweet read “Dnipro snapshot: Roberto and Christian grab a moment to relax amidst the travelling and training.”
But there was only one problem with the update. The picture attached was of Nacer Chadli and Zeki Fryers, and not Tottenham’s Danish and Spanish international.
The tweet has since been deleted.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...