Tottenham Tekkers! Bentaleb & Dembele pulled off successive back heels v Crystal Palace [GIF]
- January 12, 2014
We saw some great skills from Paulinho against Stoke a couple of weeks ago but this might have been the best link up play of any Tottenham players this season.
Spurs undoubtedly rode their luck against Crystal Palace in the first half on Saturday but took complete control in the second period thanks to goals from Christian Eriksen and Jermain Defoe.
Towards the end of the match, the Showboats came out as midfield pair Nabil Bentaleb and Mousa Dembele pulled out successive back heels to totally flummox a Crystal Palace player.
After the game, Dembele praised new coach Tim Sherwood but admitted Spurs must start better in future: “He gives us a lot of confidence. Everyone likes this. We didn’t have a lot of time to train too much together because of the amount of games but you can see already that our style is good. He tells us to attack more but not with too much risk. But we still need to do better first half and if we do that then we can do some great things in the second half of the season.”
- France star Paul Pogba pulled off 3 awesome pieces of skill v Spain [Video & Vines]
- Showboat! Real Madrid & Spain’s Sergio Ramos awesome juggling skills in trai...
- Barcelona’s Neymar produces unreal piece of skill in Brazil training today [Vine ...
- A SICK nutmeg from the Argentine 2nd tier! Pity Martinez (Huracan) v Sportivo [Video]
- Next Ronaldo? Man United loanee Nani (Sporting) pulls off sick nutmeg v Benfica [Video]
- Wow! Roberto Firmino (Hoffenheim) scores a no-look goal v Werder Bremen [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi