Tottenham Tekkers! Bentaleb & Dembele pulled off successive back heels v Crystal Palace [GIF]
We saw some great skills from Paulinho against Stoke a couple of weeks ago but this might have been the best link up play of any Tottenham players this season.
Spurs undoubtedly rode their luck against Crystal Palace in the first half on Saturday but took complete control in the second period thanks to goals from Christian Eriksen and Jermain Defoe.
Towards the end of the match, the Showboats came out as midfield pair Nabil Bentaleb and Mousa Dembele pulled out successive back heels to totally flummox a Crystal Palace player.
After the game, Dembele praised new coach Tim Sherwood but admitted Spurs must start better in future: “He gives us a lot of confidence. Everyone likes this. We didn’t have a lot of time to train too much together because of the amount of games but you can see already that our style is good. He tells us to attack more but not with too much risk. But we still need to do better first half and if we do that then we can do some great things in the second half of the season.”
- France star Paul Pogba pulled off 3 awesome pieces of skill v Spain [Video & Vines]
- Showboat! Real Madrid & Spain’s Sergio Ramos awesome juggling skills in trai...
- Barcelona’s Neymar produces unreal piece of skill in Brazil training today [Vine ...
- A SICK nutmeg from the Argentine 2nd tier! Pity Martinez (Huracan) v Sportivo [Video]
- Chelsea ready to spend £12m on Tottenham’s Mousa Dembele [Sun]
- Tottenham’s Belgian players try to act in silly promo for France friendly [Video]
- NUTS! Moussa Dembélé nutmegs Andros Townsend at Spurs training, then scores! [Video]
- Mousa Dembele pulled off a great back heel pass during Spurs win over Newcastle [GIF]
- Tottenham v Liverpool: Watch a Live Stream of the Premier League match
- Carlo Ancelotti was offered Liverpool job before Jurgen Klopp, claims former Spurs boss...
- Arsenal & Spurs target Adrien Rabiot set for January Ligue 1 exit [L’Equipe]
- Tottenham’s Harry Kane: We must be wary of Jurgen Klopp & Liverpool