Tottenham target Cesare Prandelli as manager for 2014-15, also aim to sign Juventus star Pirlo [Di Marzio]
- December 25, 2013
Despite his 18-month contract Tim Sherwood is simply a band-aid managerial solution for Tottenham, if Sky Italia’s inside man Gianluca Di Marzio is correct.
The Italian transfer guru has posted a new article on his website on Christmas Day claiming to have the skinny of Daniel Levy and Franco Baldini’s long term plans for the future of the White Hart Lane club.
According to Di Marzio:
Tim Sherwood maybe just a short term solution for Tottenham. The London based club is in fact interested in hiring current Italy coach Cesare Prandelli for next season.
Prandelli has received a few offers in recent days, and is pondering what to do after the World Cup in Brazil. The Azzurri’s playmaker Andrea Pirlo could also join Prandelli at Tottenham. Pirlo’s contract with Juve is set to expire at the end of the season.
While Spurs fans may wonder whether Prandelli would be a good choice to take over the hotseat at White Hart Lane, the potential of Andrea Pirlo arriving at the club, even at 35-year-old, is a rumour worth getting excited about.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]