Tottenham’s Erik Lamela was filmed doing some brilliant keepy-uppies in a park on Saturday [Instagram]
On the same day that news reports in England are claiming that Tottenham are now ready to allow Erik Lamela leave White Hart Lane in a cut-price deal this summer, a new video has been posted on Instagram showing the Argentine working of regaining his touch in a park.
Lamela, 22, was Tottenham’s record signing last summer when the Argentine was bought from Roma for £30m, however the attacking midfielder has failed to justify his price-tag during an injury hit season in North London.
The Mail on Sunday now claim that Spurs would sell Lamela back to Roma for just £15m.
Whether those rumours are true or not, Lamela is undoubtedly on the periphery at Spurs at the moment, however fans of the Lilywhites will be encouraged to see a new video uploaded onto Instagram this weekend showing the Argentine working on his touch in a fancy display of keepy-uppies.
Watch Erik Lemala’s showboating keepy-uppies in a random park on Saturday below.
- Spurs fans absolutely loving Erik Lamela’s latest Instagram post
- Erik Lamela backs Spurs teammate Harry Kane to become one of the world’s best
- Spurs fans mock Arsenal with Erik Lamela v Laurent Koscielny John Lewis Christmas parody (Video)
- Harry Kane & Erik Lamela post to Instagram after Spurs’ 1-1 draw at Arsenal
- Spurs starlet Dele Alli Tweets an amusing Kyle Walker Vine video
- West Ham fan gets angry with Spurs supporters, threatens to ‘weigh them in’ at Upton ...
- Tottenham’s strikers are the most efficient scorers in London derbies, then Arsenal [Graphic]
- West Ham fan goes on epic rant after 4-1 defeat by Spurs (Video)