Tottenham’s Erik Lamela was filmed doing some brilliant keepy-uppies in a park on Saturday [Instagram]
- April 13, 2014
On the same day that news reports in England are claiming that Tottenham are now ready to allow Erik Lamela leave White Hart Lane in a cut-price deal this summer, a new video has been posted on Instagram showing the Argentine working of regaining his touch in a park.
Lamela, 22, was Tottenham’s record signing last summer when the Argentine was bought from Roma for £30m, however the attacking midfielder has failed to justify his price-tag during an injury hit season in North London.
The Mail on Sunday now claim that Spurs would sell Lamela back to Roma for just £15m.
Whether those rumours are true or not, Lamela is undoubtedly on the periphery at Spurs at the moment, however fans of the Lilywhites will be encouraged to see a new video uploaded onto Instagram this weekend showing the Argentine working on his touch in a fancy display of keepy-uppies.
Watch Erik Lemala’s showboating keepy-uppies in a random park on Saturday below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]